Profile

Name:
A/N: I'm going to leave it to my readers to decide. I really really wanted to get the profile started, but I'm going to wait a couple weeks until after I've finished my current Kakashi story to post the first chapter. So, I'm going to leave a list of names I'm considering and I'll let you vote in the comments on your favorite for the character name)
Kaori
Atsumi
Keiko (Ki-ee-ko)
Shiori

Age:
17

Appearance:
Reference the photo below. Fair skin, vibrant blue eyes and pure white hair that fades to a dark silver at the nape of your neck. Over the last few years, you've preferred to keep your hair short, like in the photo below. When you were a child you had always worn it long and you had beautiful curls, but now the feeling of hair on your neck made your skin itch.
You're approximately 5'5" and slender with a medium sized bust.
You have scars on your right arm- three cuts perpendicular to one another spanning from your forearm to bicep.

Outfit: Below is your outfit. You typically don't wear a lot of revealing clothes. The black sleeves that stretch over your hands are separate from the top. No matter where you are or what you're doing, the right sleeve is the one layer you never remove. The shower was the only place you'd take it off. You wear it to cover up the scars on your arm. Showing them off was just another way to start a conversation you didn't want to have.

Personality:You used to be a very outgoing and sweet little girl with a friendly personality

Personality:
You used to be a very outgoing and sweet little girl with a friendly personality...but now... you keep to yourself and swore like a sailor. You were still capable of being sociable and friendly, you just don't always come off that way since you don't like to talk about yourself...or your past...

Things like unexpected hugs make you freeze up, and god help the poor soul that walks up behind you and lays a hand on your shoulder. Any unsuspecting/unknown physical contact and you go into self defense mode.

Background:
You were born and raised in Kumogakure-Village Hidden in the Lightening. Your mother died before you were even 10 from illness. You became an orphan at 13 after your father was killed while trying to protect you.

For a while, the days just seemed to pass by like minutes and you didn't really care much. You had no family, no home, and there wasn't really much to say about the orphanage.
When you did start to feel something again- you felt tired.

First you were tired of feeling weak and defenseless, so you decided to become a Shinobi... A little late in the game since you were a few years older than any of the other kids at the same level as you at the academy.

And then you were tired of the way they looked at you. Anyone who lived in that village knew what happened to you and even four years later, you couldn't walk down the street without being looked at with pity. If anything, that was a worse reminder of what happened than actually talking about it...that's where you got your potty mouth. Adults just saw you as some porcelain doll of a child, and there seemed to be no polite version of 'I'm fine' or 'I want to be left alone' that they took seriously enough to do just that. But once you started adding in a 'f*ck' here and there, suddenly they heard you loud and clear and without any confusion as to what you meant.

And now you're tired of being tired, so you got yourself emancipated so you could leave the orphanage and asked Lord Raikage to allow you to transfer to another village. It didn't matter where really, you just needed to be somewhere were everybody didn't know your name or your story. You just wanted to be a blank slate and move on with your life.

And so, this is where your story starts, at the beginning of your new life in Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves.