Chapter 18

I turned to Kakashi, feeling slightly shameful as he closed my bedroom door behind him.

"I'm sorry Kakashi. I know I should have controlled myself better for the mission. When that woman...I just-" Kakashi cupped my cheek, his thumb softly landing on my lips.

"You don't have to explain anything. I'm sorry you were forced to see her. Missions shouldn't blur our personal lives with the objective...Did she really say those things about you?..." I nodded my head as softly as he had asked.

His thumb drew back and he raked the back of his fingers across my cheek. I closed my eyes, his touch soothing me as it trailed back. Oh Kakashi

He cupped my neck and before I reopened my eyes he caught me by surprise. Kakashi pulled me in and swept me up in a kiss.

When Kakashi finally pulled away he never let me go; and he certainly left me breathless. "-kashi...w-what are you doing?" I questioned, confused by his actions. "We're on a mission."

"And?" He pecked my lips again.

"'And?'...your one rule...to never take our relations farther than your apartment."

"Yes, well..." his hand trailed up my neck and tangled in my hair. His eyes watched his fingers as he slowly twirled them through the short tendrils. "Today, my concern isn't for rules. Right now, ingraining in you all the things you are and are not is more important"

"What I am and am not?" I repeated confused.

Kakashi's fingers stopped in my hair and found their way to my cheek again "You are beautiful," he leaned down and kissed me. "You are not damaged"

"Kakashi, you don't know-" he cut me off with another kiss before I could protest.

When he pulled back this time, he stayed with his lips just hovering over mine. Every word spoken a tickle on my lips "You are amazing and talented." Another kiss. "You are not soiled"

"Kakashi-" my breath hitched in my throat when he said that. Such a simple word had become so horrible, so taboo, after Amaya had said it. I grabbed at his shirt and pulled him tight against me, as if there was any space left between the two of us at that point. I pressed my lips harder against his, demanding to feel more of the caring caress his kiss offered.

I used a little too much force in my pull and Kakashi stumbled slightly. His legs tangled into mine and he fell back onto the bed to catch us both. His arms had wrapped protectively around my waist when we fell back. Kakashi now leaned up on the elbow of one arm, but I grabbed the other to keep it where it was. I never wanted him to let me go.

I crawled onto Kakashi's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. His one hand on my waist ran up and down my body as we resumed our heated kiss. His strong hands squeezed me in all the right areas along my side and my breathing grew heavy in anticipation.

Kakashi pulled his lips from mine and trailed them down my neck. He really didn't have to do much to make my body burn for him and drive me wild.  "Oh god" he nibbled on the nape of my neck "It feels like forever since you've touched me-oh!" Kakashi let his elbow go and fell onto his back, bringing me down with him. I yelped in shock, then covered my mouth in shock of how loud I got and giggled.

Kakashi smirked then flipped me over, pinning me under him on the bed. "Well, we'll just have to correct that." He whispered in my ear and ended with a nibble. I moaned softly, the heat between my legs quickly flaring from the tease of his tongue.

We didn't waste time and quickly found ourselves bare and wrapped up in each other.

*Mature Content Warning*