Chapter 13

"Couldn't wait for this evening?" I chuckled when I slipped into his apartment.

Just after breakfast he'd sent me a message suggesting I come over now for a 'discussion'. He always used 'discussion' instead in case anyone were ever near and read my messages from him.

"You could have stayed home if you're so opposed" He teased after he quickly pinned me to the wall, certainly not wasting time. His lips hovered teasingly over mine as he ran his hands down my arms before pulling them up and pinning them on the wall over my head.

"I guess you could say I've got a sweet tooth and I just can't get enough of you" My lips just barely brushing his as I spoke. I added a little tease and licked his bottom lip then nibbled it like I was 'tasting something sweet'.

Mature Content Warning

Kakashi groaned from the tease, and then he changed the focus on me. He shifted my wrists above my head to one hand and slipped the other down my body. Quickly they slipped inside the band of my pants and in no time he was teasing my clit. He rolled and pinched it between two of his fingers and my thighs clenched around his hand in response

"K-kakashi" I moaned/begged, wanting to feel him touch more of me than just the bud. Knowing by now exactly what that sound meant, he slid the two fingers down my slit and pushed them inside me with such force he put me on my tip toes. "Fuuuc-" I couldn't even finish the moan, my voice and body quivering from the pleasure.

After a few pumps, his fingers were good and wet, so he slid them back out and resumed ministration on my clit. The wetness on his fingers just intensified the sensitivity in that tiny little bud and my knees grew weak. I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep standing like this if he kept it up.

Kakashi leaned over me, his lips finding my neck. He knew just where I was most sensitive and bit down. Not enough to leave a mark, but enough make me scream from the combination of pleasures overriding me at the moment. Even Kakashi hadn't expected me to be so loud and quickly covered my lips with his to keep me quiet before the neighbors heard.

End Mature Content

When I whimpered against his lips, he knew I was right at the edge of an orgasm...and so he stopped.

At first I just watched Kakashi with glazed over eyes, expecting that he pulled away to undress himself and join in at this point. When he didn't do anything other than clean my juices from his fingers, I reached for his waist band to help, but he stepped back making an 'uh uh' tsking noise.

Glazed over lust gone, I looked at him slightly bewildered. "What do you mean 'uh uh'?"

"We've got a mission to head out on shortly, so it's best we start getting ready now"

"Mission? What mission? And why the hell did you just stop like that. That's so not fair" Feeling immediate sexual frustration when he said that, I couldn't contain the rush of questioning and complaining-which apparently he thought was amusing.

"I had a theory I wanted to test out" He answered with a smirk.

"A theory? This better be a damn good theory to just leave me like this"

"To see just how much more wild you can get after a day of pent up frustration."

I gaped at Kakashi. He does not seriously plan to leave me like this

"Come on" I jumped when Kakashi smacked my ass as he passed to the front door, "we got a mission" with one last smirking glance my way, he headed out the door before I could stop him.