Chapter 35

It was morning and I rolled over onto my side. I curled into Kakashi, nuzzling my head into his neck.

"Good morning" he sighed

"Good morning" I murmured back and left a soft kiss on the nape of his neck.

He groaned from my kiss, "You better not start something you can't finish" he warned.

That woke me up and I grinned up at him, right back to where we got interrupted last night.

Kakashi had carried Kay back to her bed after we were sure she had really fallen asleep. Unfortunately, by the time she was well enough asleep, I had also fallen asleep when he got back

"Since when have I not been able to finish?" I teased, then continued to place pecks all along his neck.

The arm that Kakashi had wrapped around my back pulled me tighter against him, his hand squeezing my hip tightly.

Continuing where we left off, I pushed myself up and straddled his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ground my hips into him. His hands slid from my hips to my ass, squeezing me tighter now.

I leaned in close, my lips grazing his teasingly as I spoke, "Where would you like me to start first, Sensei"

"Keiko" he sighed deeply. One hand left my hip and tangled in my hair, pulling me into a deep kiss.

I slowly slid my hand down between our bodies until I reached his pants. I trailed the tips of my nails across his skin just at the edge of his waist band.

"Keiko" he sighed again, this time sounding like more of a beg for me to touch him.

I slipped under the band, wrapping my fingers around his hardened member.

*Knock*

Kakashi's head dropped dejectedly against the pillow. I couldn't help but chuckle sadly for him.

*Knock*

"I think I might kill someone today." He groaned in defeat.

I patted his chest with a little sympathetic pout. "I'm sorry, Love." One more pat and I shifted to get out of bed.

Kakashi grabbed my wrist before I could get far. He grinned widely at me before pulling me in for a kiss.

*Knock*

He cupped my cheek, making sure I didn't pull away with just some small peck. "What was that for?" I gasped out of breath when he finally untangled himself from me.

"'Love'?" He repeated, "I love that you don't hold back anymore." He commented, making me blush. "And it's about damn time, too" he added.

I laughed as I got up from the bed, "I might have to move out if you keep swearing like that" I joked. I quickly changing into some casual sweats, an oversized t-shirt and one of my old arm sleeves to cover my scars. Something that screamed 'student/roommate's. "I'll check in on Kay while you handle the-"

*Knock*

"-visitor" I chuckled.

"More like first victim" Kakashi muttered as he slipped on his shirt and mask.

I could hear the front door open while I poked my head into Kay's room. She was still sleeping after her late night up, cuddling the teddy bear Naruto had bought her from the hospital gift shop-proof that Naruto was capable of being sweet sometimes. She hadn't slept one night without it since she arrived in Konoha.

"Shikamaru," Kakashi did his best to hide the groan and held the door open for him to enter. "Something I can help you with this morning?"

"Yes, I was trying to find Keiko. She's not currently staying at the address the Hokage's office has on file. I thought as her Sensei you might...know" Shikamaru trailed off as I stepped into the main room they were in. His brow scrunched in confusion, "Keiko, you're-"