Chapter 54

I regret to let you know that this will be the final chapter of the story. I apologize for suddenly making this chapter the final without any warning. When I was thinking about the other ideas I had for this story, I thought I would like how they play put better if I tied them into a sequel rather than just quickly adding them in before this story ended. I don't know when I'll start the sequel just yet. I need to finish my Sesshomaru story that I'm in the middle of and I want to start a different Kakashi x reader story that I have ideas for.

Some Japanese references you'll see in this chapter:
Okaasan is what you call someone else's mother
Otosan is someone else's father
Ane is older sister

Warning-it's going to start out very smutty.

I glanced over at Kakashi, lying next to me in bed, then to the window, the sun barely peeking over the horizon. I bit my lip in contemplation. He got in late...I should let him sleep in a few more hours, but...there was a certain urge that woke me up this early. I had a particularly steamy dream of my husband, and now all I could think about was doing the same things I had done to him in the dream.

The more I thought about it, the more I became unable to stop myself. I gingerly slipped out of the bed, making sure to lock the bedroom door, changed into enticing lacy lingerie and slid right back in next to him. I slipped under the covers and carefully moved to straddle his legs without disturbing him too much. I wanted to wake him with a surprise.

Kakashi was tired and had just stripped down to his boxers when he fell asleep before falling into bed. I smirked to myself at my luck, slipping my hand inside the hole in the front and pulling his member out. I slowly trailed the tip of my tongue from his base to the tip before swallowing him whole. I pulled back slowly while swirling my tongue around his steadily growing member. One of my biggest turn ons was the feeling of Kakashi going from soft to rock hard in my mouth. His cock ballooning to triple the size between my lips, all from what I did to him with my mouth...I squeezed my thighs together and moaned around his cock, turned on and wet myself.

Kakashi let out a low moan as the pleasure started to break through his sleep. I dipped my head down low, flicking the base of his shaft with my tongue as I deep throated him.

"F-fuck" he whispered out lowly. A tired hand lazily skimmed over my head and grabbed onto my hair. His fingers tangled in my locks only urged me on further and I began bobbing my head faster and faster.

Kakashi's breath hissed as he inhaled sharply. His hips bucked into my mouth involuntarily as his back arched from the pleasure.

"Ke..." He was breathless, "...Keiko..." He gulped, "sss...s-stop" he could barely get out.

I did as he said...sort of. I let him 'pop' from my lips as I pulled back, but continued to stroke him. My voice was sultry as I spoke "Why would I do that?" I didn't resume my previous ministrations, but another variation. I kept stroking him while using my tongue to play with his tip like a lollipop.

"Keiko." He moaned in warning. When I didn't stop, his grip in my hair tightened and his other hand grabbed my arm, pulling me up with a growl. Kakashi didn't stop, each of his movements swiftly controlling my body until I was straddling his waist. He almost tore my panties off in his eagerness to pull me down onto him. I had to clap my hand over my mouth to stifle a cry of pleasure from the force of him entering me. Kakashi continued to hold me, bouncing me on his cock a few more times before holding me hard against him with his final thrust. Kakashi bit his lip, suppressing the gutteral groan of satisfaction. I could feel him throbbing deep within and his hot load shooting inside me.

With a deep calming breath, Kakashi pushed himself to sit up with me still in his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me tighter against his chest and kissed me.