21 | love & lust (m)

author's note:

we have come a long way, and i did not know how else to show how much the passion and feelings between the two of them have grown. i will notify where the explicit content begins, so do not worry if you do not want to read it. (omg, i cannot believe i actually wrote explicit stuff, ah)

thank you for the 50k on eventually. i've come a long, long way from there and every single minute of the journey, i am obligated to thank you. so, thank you. i am grateful.

happy sinning to all the people bracing for this! ily x

════════════════

2 1

LOVE & LUST

Baby, I need you - my safe haven and my sin - closer than ever before.

════════════════

TAEHYUNG HAD ME tight in his warmth throughout. It almost seemed that he was afraid of having me breaking down completely again. Moreover, the protective side of his unfolded itself quite naturally as soon as he saw one of the very common fights between Xavier and I.

Xavier Matthews King III. Falling in love with him appeared to have been so natural, yet the fall seemed to be for the worst. I never could put a finger on when he changed. Now I can't help but wonder if he was always like this.

To be in each other's presence almost seemed harmful at the moment. He made me doubt myself, as he broke me down piece by piece. He made me supremely insecure, almost as if I was at the fault's end every time. The obvious fact that he was royalty made me feel no better - if anything, it made me question every aspect of myself further.

And so was I harmful to him. As much as Xavier broke me down, I was the reason why he had to be so fiercely protective. I was after all a commoner living in a world so common, that he believed I would be fascinated and crave something extremely common. Xavier felt the need to be so possessive, and as the lines blurred, our love lost its meaning. We had more fights than sessions of professing love to each other.

I realised everything with him personally was harmful and toxic and hurtful to myself. I also realised how I was gradually falling out of love with Xavier. Everything seemed so clear when I met Kim Taehyung and I often wonder why. What was it that that man had that Xavier didn't? What was so unique about him that I couldn't help but crave him, passionately as sin itself?

Suddenly, as he brought me closer to him in his backseat, wrapped his arms around me and enveloped me in his warmth, everything was clear - as clear as crystal. The man was after all the human embodiment of sin and desire itself, while he magically turned himself into a perfectly adorable person the other moments.

Taehyung seemed surprisingly shaken up by whatever that just happened. To a point where he turned to face me. Brushing the hair covering my eyes and my forehead slightly away, he placed a kiss on my forehead, as he pulled me closer.

How was I blessed with this man?

"I'm sorry," he mumbled as I smuggled myself more into his chest.

My head shot up and I looked at him, in confusion. My expressions somehow seemed to lose its strength slowly. However, I felt at ease. Much, much more at ease. Suddenly, it did not feel like I had the weight of expectations and the pressure of being someone I wasn't anymore.