- | acknowledgements

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

This entire journey was spectacular. Every single bit was something that I would relish forever. After all, this was my very first fanfiction (sort of) and I loved every single moment of this.

Writing every chapter was a memory to hold close to my heart. With every single step Olivia took and with every decision she strongly believed in, I dwelled into a person I could never be as much as I arrived.

And you guys supported me in every turn I took with this tale, with every hope I set sail with this story in the last one year. I apologise for all the delay in the updates. I promise that it was only because I was caught up with my academics. Sorry.

To the ones who stayed and showered me with all that love, thank you for being there. You are a bright ray of positivity in my very monochromatic life and for that, I doubt all the gratitude I could ever give would ever be enough.

And to a certain set of people, I hope you know who you are, thank you. I waited every time after I posted for you to read the work - to see if you liked it or not. So adorably valuable you all are to me, and for that - thank you.

With my terrible memory, this is me writing nonetheless, that I remember each one of you and that you all made me so happy and pleased and that said, I need you to know that my life has had so many downs than ups and for being even a flicker of hope, thank you. You've no idea what you mean to me.

Ghost readers or not, thank you. I hope my story made you smile. I hope my story made you hope. I hope my story made you content. That's all I'd rather want in the end. A story in my head being said and being conveyed. Thank you.

I love you all so much - infinitesimally and I hope to find you all in the second book of The Royalty series. Yes, it's a Jungkook fanfiction. Yes, I hope you'd enjoy it too, when I post it.

With so much love overflowing,
Ruth x