28 | offsets & outbursts

2 8

OFFSETS & OUTBURSTS

The minute you decide to change for the best - that's when I'll truly be proud to have loved you.

════════════════

I BARGED INTO the room only to face a very sensual scene before me. Jimin was hovering over Taehyung, very closely to his face and Jungkook stood beside the two of them with a very amused expression.

"I can come back later," you mumbled, breaking the silence in the room.

Jimin pushed himself back and shrugged awkwardly. Taehyung's eyes widened and Jungkook laughed uncontrollably. I took a step forward when I heard Jungkook nonchalantly pass a comment.

"Looks like I can definitely steal Olivia, if you're going to make a move on Taehyung, brother."

Jimin whacked Jungkook's head quite hard, only for Jungkook to wince loudly. Jimin took a step closer towards me and spoke, "It is nothing like what you think it is. I was merely about to hit the dude for leaving us."

"Whatever you say, Jimin," Jungkook echoed from the back with a deep accent.

"Shut up, Jungkook," Jimin turned to face Jungkook and shot him a sharp glare.

As all this happened, I glanced at Taehyung who lay down quite comfortably and amused by everything that was happening. I drifted my attention back on Jimin and told him, "Don't steal my man with that handsome look of yours."

"Handsome?" Taehyung finally uttered.

Jimin smirked and folded his arms, "Indeed. Don't worry."

"He's handsome?" Taehyung complained. I walked towards his side and leaned forward to look at Taehyung properly.

I cupped his face, holding him delicately. My thumb brushed his sides, caressing his face carefully. I looked at Taehyung almost as if I wad trying to remember the face that was slowly disappearing in my head.

"I missed you," I let the words roll off my mouth, just for Taehyung to hear. "I missed you so fucking much."

Taehyung noticed the crack in my voice and he tugged at my arm, leading me to be closer to him than I was already. Our foreheads touched and our eyes met. His lips tugged upwards as he met my glossy eyes and I subsequently smiled.

"Of course, you did," Taehyung smirked. "It's me."

I slightly hit his chest, making sure that I did not hit him hard and that it was not aimed anywhere close to the site of impact.

My heart leaped. I was beyond overjoyed when I saw Taehyung alright and conscious. It had been long and the endurance I had to face of seeing the one I love in an hospital bed was emotionally hurting.

I heard a loud clearing of throat behind me and Taehyung shot a glare at the person behind me. Jungkook walked closer to us and stretched his hand in the small space between Taehyung and I.

"Too much of a sappy atmosphere," Jungkook said as he pushed me up slightly and away from Taehyung. Taehyung yelled Jungkook's name out who merely walked away laughing.

"Don't get yourself into shit like this the next time, Taehyung," Jungkook advised as he stood towering the two of us, with his arms folded.

Jimin voiced out soon after, "I second that. That was painful."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at his brother and questioned, "Are you sure that you and him aren't dating?"

"Argh," Jimin growled in annoyance. He quickly rushed towards Jungkook who immediately ran away. Jimin chased him around the room, carefully nonetheless ensuring all the devices and equipments were safe. The room echoed with laughter and I rested my head on Taehyung's chest lightly, supporting my weight on my hands on either side of his.