Chapter 4: The Analyst

A/N: Early update! I'll explain at the end of this chapter!

Taehyung as Tristan

To be honest, he's the one with the most complex look. And I couldn't find a picture that suits how I imagined him, but I do have a picture of how his eye colors are! I have a friend willing to make me fanart for my characters, so once those are done, I'll post them for you guys to see how my characters look like!

His eyes are red and grey. His hair is silver-blue, it's long but a little shorter than Chad's, and oh it's a bit wavy too!

 His hair is silver-blue, it's long but a little shorter than Chad's, and oh it's a bit wavy too!

Enjoy reading!

-

Mavetamulor – is a poison that stops a heart from beating, it's known to be a death curse for those who do not love anyone ...

     "Where did you get this?" I ask Chad who came with the dart.

"It was shot at Elira this afternoon while she was –" my heart tightens, I drop the dart on my desk and rush to Elira's bedroom.

"Tristan!" Chad yells, but I continued to run, I pushed the bedrooms doors wide open.

     Ninurta and Elira look at me surprised and I'm more than relieved to see Elira's eyes wide open. I go to her and Ninurta moves away.

     "Are you okay? How's your heart? Is it beating?" I cup her face in my hands, I look back and forth from her chest to her face, she smiles and holds the wrists of my hands. "Tris, I'm fine, Ninurta saved me," Elira looks at Ninurta and I look at him and he was just looking at Elira, smiling, and he avoided my gaze.

     "What happened?" I asked telepathically, something we could do as brothers, but he didn't answer.

"But that doesn't make sense," I said thinking about the curse of the poison, "It's not just some poison that stops a person's heart from beating ..." I start to say, but then rethink if I got it wrong. But the book clearly stated what kind of poison it was and it showed all the similarities of texture, color and smell it had.

     "What are you talking about?" I let go of Elira's face and looked at Ninurta who looked away instantly.

     "What are you not telling me?" he still didn't answer.

"It's –" I stare at Ninurta a little longer and look back at Elira, who had fear in her eyes, -"cursed," her eyes widen and then puts her hand over her heart.

"What do you mean it's cursed?" she breaths heavily and I hold my tongue, "Tris?!" she raises her voice.

"First you need to calm down," I said, but I was really telling it, to myself.

"Tris, what do you mean it's cursed?" Chad asks as well.

     What did Ninurta do to keep her heart from beating? Unless ...

I stand up and walked to Ninurta still thinking what he did to keep her heart beating.

"What did you do for her heart to not stop beating?" I asked. Please don't say it, please.

"I kissed her," Ninurta said looking at me in the eye, and my heart dropped.

"What did you just say?!" I screamed at him.

     "You, what?!" I shouted at him feeling betrayed by my own brother and he stared at the ground, "Why didn't you tell me this?" I looked at Chad, furious.

"I was about to tell you, but you stormed right over here before I could finish ..."

     I walk over towards Elira holding her hand, using my magic to scan her whole body and a cold and dark feeling went through my body.

     "You know, don't you?" I look over to Ninurta and he nodded. Looking back into Elira's worried and terrified eyes, I take a deep breath before telling her.

"I'm not sure ..." I start, but as I remember the cold feeling it makes me worried, "Ninurta's healing powers and his love ... his love as a friend –" I look at him and he nods reassuring me, but I couldn't help but feel the anger build up, "it may have counter attacked the effect of the curse." I finally said, but imagining my brother kissing Elira, it made me go crazy.

     "I'm really sorry," Ninurta said and it made me even madder, "Let's talk later," I said and shut him out from speaking to me telepathically.

"Tris, what's the curse exactly?" Elira asks the worry in her eyes was so evident, it hurts to see her like this.

"It's a death curse," I pause and I see her eyes water, "But, like any other curses, there's a condition. And I guess, there's a loophole to this curse, since your heart, it still beating." I smile trying to lighten up the mood, she stays quiet and I decided I would have to explain everything to her.

How can you tell the person you love they're cursed?

A/N: Hey! I'm joining another awards, it's called 'Dark and Dangerous Awards' and one of the requirements is to at least have 4 chapters, which explains the early update! I hope you enjoyed! I know it's sudden, and to be honest, I'm kind of happy? I don't know, I just want to know your reactions!

It's clear that Tristan has feelings, do you think he's the one Elira's going to end up with? However, Elira mentioned that she can't marry Tristan or Ninurta, even though they are princes too, do you have an idea why? So far, you've met Chad, Ninurta and Tristan, excited to meet the other four?

I might join more Awards and I hope you'll be here to support me!

Until the next chapter, try to think what's going to happen next! Also, just for fun, guess whose POV it will be!

Take care always! Love you, fighting!