Chapter 81: The Healer

We were all gathered at Aiden Garden, waiting for the bride.

"So she ended up with Prince Jivan after all," Amaya said sitting next to me.

"She did," I smile at her.

"Something tells me, that smile isn't about Elira," she raised her eyebrow and I nodded.

"You look beautiful," I said and she smiled, "Did you make your dress?" she nodded, "It looks great."

"Thank you!" she giggled, "I have a question – not that you need to answer – but she had feelings for Tristan right?"

I look towards Tristan who was talking to an anxious Jivan.

"She did," I smile looking at my brother trying to calm the groom.

It was a fun sight, "What happened?" I look back at Amaya.

I chuckle, "You should probably ask what didn't happen," I said and she looked confused, "Let's just say, they're better off as friends."

"Alright, but what about you?" she asked and I stare at her, "I'm not dense Ninurta, I know you had feelings too."

For a moment I thought she was kidding, but she was serious, she actually knew I had feelings, "You're the first person to actually know that without me saying anything," I said and she giggled.

"Seriously?" she asked and I nodded, "I guess, I just know you well then," she shrugged.

"Maybe so. Anyway, about my feelings, well ... I don't know, it just sort of, went away when I started seeing her as a sister," I said and she nodded, "Why are you so curious?"

She shook her head, "Nothing, I just wanted to know."

"Doesn't seem like it, so tell me, what is it?" I raise my eyebrow.

She opened her mouth but then shook her head, "It's nothing."

I nudge her, "I doubt it, so?"

"I ... I like you?" she said and I smiled, "You knew?"

I shook my head, "I assumed, but thanks for confirming," I smiled at her and she started blushing.

"Uhm, so I have a following question to that ..." she fidgeted with her fingers, "I don't know how to say this ... Will you consider liking me back?"

I stare at her and smiled, "Considered it done," she looked up at me her eyes shining.

"You're not joking right?" she asked and I shook my head, "You actually mean it?" I nodded.

"You're a nice girl and I wouldn't mind dating one," I winked at her and she blushed.

Seems like Stigary Princes had a thing for fairies. I wonder if Tristan will end up with one.

"Fairies!" Queen Veron called.

"Well, that's my queue, see you later?" she asked and I nodded.

She flew away.

"Were you talking to Amaya?" Basil walks to me smirking.

"She's a nice girl," I said. He nodded and walked to Lila, he's wife.

I look at everyone, seeing how everyone was in one place. Elves, pixies, fairies, trolls and drawves, all gathered for one thing; to witness two people vowing their lives to each other. Everyone had their own view of Elira and Jivan, all of them had their opinion on the married-couple-to-be, but it didn't matter if they liked Elira and Jivan together. Maybe, they wanted Elira and Basil, maybe Elira and Tristan, maybe even Elira and I, even so, they were here to celebrate with Elira and Jivan.

At the end, everyone wanted nothing but happiness towards the couple. Whether they were an elf or a tree troll, they can see that love was truly evident in Elira and Jivan.

A/N: Any lowkey Amaya x Ninurta shippers?