Chapter 11: The Analyst

"How is she?" Queen Veron asks Ninurta as she sat beside Elira's unconscious body.

"It looks like its magic fatigue," Ninurta says to the Queen, "The curse is affecting her magical capabilities."

"Take care of her I'll find out more about it," I said walking out of the bedroom.

"Tristan," I heard Queen Veron call and I turned around to face her, "Do you have a moment?"

"Your Elira's closest friend, do you think she's ready to be wed?" Queen Veron asks and I'm startled, does she know anything?

"I believe your daughter will do whatever she needs to do as the Princess," I said. Despite Elira's desires, she always put her responsibilities first.

"Does she love anyone?" Queen Veron asks, once again making me surprised by her questions.

"No," I said and she nodded.

"Your brother, Prince Basil. Has he ever taken interest in Elira?" How can I tell her that I don't want my brother to marry Elira? But I would?

"As far as I know, he and Elira's relationship was of siblings," I was the only one who looked at your daughter as a woman.

"I see, what about Prince Jivan?" Why couldn't you let me take your daughter's hand?

"I'm aware when we were younger they had a liking towards each other," Until I made it clear to Jivan that I love Elira, that is.

"That's all, thank you," Queen Veron said and I bowed to her and walked to my study.

Why couldn't I tell her?

I was beyond frustrated, I go into my study and yelled, "AAHHH!" I kick my chair and swipe the books off my desk and they sprawled on the floor.

"STUPID SEELIE RULES! STUPID DEATH CURSE!" I pull the roots of my hair.

I've loved Elira my whole life, but I couldn't do anything about it due to the rules, to the stupid rules that I agreed upon 4 years ago ...

"Prince Tristan of Stigary, do you promise that you should not make any move over Princess Elira as it is said she will only marry a Grand Prince of Nura?" King Aris ask me and I nodded.

"I swear on the Seelie Oath," I said, but my heart was telling me to say no.

Even though I knew Elira wasn't allowed to marry anyone else besides the Grand Princes of Nura, I wanted her to love freely, but I had to make sure it wasn't me due to that oath I took. Any crime made against the Seelie court, I would have to face the Unseelie court. I can't believe my ancestors created such irritating rules.

Calming down, I fix the mess I made and went on to look at the books I had about curses.

"Curse of the lame ... curse of the blind ..." I quickly skim through the pages and saw nothing.

I walked over my bookshelf to look for another book when I realized the dart was missing, I walk back to my desk and see it wasn't there.

"Where did it go?" I scratched the back of my head as I scanned the desk.

A/N: Hey! It's Suga's birthday! and I decided to do a triple update! Mwuah! Enjoy!

You guys should take note of the oath Tristan took, because he isn't the only one who took it. As to who else took that oath, you will find out later and be annoyed it, sorry not sorry. Tristan finally expressed how he felt openly, he must've been really stressed the whole day keeping it all up. But, this isn't the end of Tristan being emotional. Now where or who took the dart? Any ideas? You've met Chad, Ninurta, Tristan, and Selwyn so far. Who do you think you're going to meet next?

Take care always! Love you, fighting!