Chapter 77: The Laughter

Tristan caught Elira and they ended up falling on the patch of grass, "Ha! I caught you!" Tristan said panting as he lied next to her.

"You tackled me!" Elira said punching Tristan's shoulder.

"Come on now children, we have a ball to attend to," Jivan said handing over both of his hands to the two.

Elira and Tristan shared a mischievous look and look back at Jivan's hands.

Elira and Tristan grabbed Jivan's hands, "What are you –"

They pulled him to the ground and attacked his sides tickling him, "Stop it!" Jivan said laughing and out of breath. Elira and Tristan were just laughing and having fun.

Sigmund shook his head as he walked towards the three, "Your Highnesses, I don't think it's appropriate for you to be doing this," he said trying to keep a blank expression.

Elira and Tristan stopped tickling Jivan, "What do you think?" Elira asked Tristan.

"I think Serious Sigmund needs to be changed to Smiling Sigmund," Tristan said, "What do you think Jivan?"

Elira and Tristan looked at Jivan, "I believe we have a task to accomplish," Jivan smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that," Sigmund said backing away as the three were standing up, "Hey! Stop looking at me like that!"

Sigmund started to walk away quickly and the three charged towards him.

Ninurta, Chad, and Javier were just watching at the three who tried to catch Sigmund. Eventually, Jivan caught up to him and they started tickling him.

"Javier!" Sigmund shouted, but Javier was just laughing.

"What do you guys think?" Ninurta asked.

"We have to get ready for the ball," Chad suggested.

"I think so too," Javier nodded.

The three walked past the four on their way to the castle, "Traitors!" Sigmund yelled.

The three stopped tickling him, "So Sigmund, do you want to get revenge?" Elira smiled.

Ninurta, Chad, and Javier heard what they said and started running for the castle, "We're too old for this!" Ninurta shouted.

"That's what makes it fun!" Elira shouted running towards him.

"Tristan, we're friends right?" Chad said backing away from Tristan.

"Of course we are, that's why I want to make you smile," Tristan wiggle his fingers and Chad ran from him, "Come back here!"

"Sigmund," Javier smiled nervously.

"Javier," Sigmund smiled.

"I was about to help you," Javier said backing away from a smirking Sigmund.

"Really? But I saw you and you were just walking away with Ninurta and Chad," he raised his eyebrow.

"Well, you know – Look Elira's in danger!" Javier said pointing in a direction and started running.

"It doesn't work that way!" Sigmund started chasing after Javier.

Jivan walked towards the castle's steps and sat down, looking at his friends.

"We're all a bunch of idiots," he smiled and then started running towards Chad and Tristan, "Hey Tris, need help?"

"You know it," they high fived and chased Chad together.

They all run around in Stigary's castle courtyard. They were laughing, they were smiling and most of all they were happy.

All of them went through something, all of them got hurt or suffered, but they all got through it, together.

A/N: I'm so sad this is ending soon ☹️