Chapter 83: The Dreamer

As I sat by the piano, I'm suddenly reminded by a dream I had when I was young. I dreamt this moment before, I already knew she was marrying Jivan.

I smile remembering how confused I was at the age of 7, when I woke up from the dream. I still wasn't aware of being a dreamcatcher but looks like I was always connected to Elira longer than I remembered. It was amazing how she influenced my life.

"Sigmund, you may start now," Queen Veron said and I nodded.

I place my hands on the keys and started the entrance song for the entourage. I close my eyes listening to the music.

"Sigmund, could you be the one to play the piano at my wedding?" Elira asked walking into my bedroom.

"Sure," I smiled at her and she smiled back.

She personally asked me to be the one playing at her wedding. I noticed how Elira wanted everyone close to her to play a part in her wedding. Maybe it was weird to others, but to Elira and us, it made perfect sense.

Like Javier reminded me a while ago, we swore to protect her smile, and not just protect it, but be the reasons she smiled.

Although I knew I wouldn't play an active part in Elira's life directly, I had a dream last night, it was Elira with her children.

"This is your uncle Sigmund and he'll be training and be watching over you," she said bending down to talk to identical twins; a boy and a girl, "He is a really good friend of mine."

"I prefer you call me General Sigmund," I said and Elira shook her head, "Or whatever your mother says you can call me."

"Siggy!" the boy said and I chuckled.

I bent to his height, "Sure," I ruffled his hair and he scrunched his nose like how his mother would. He ran behind Elira's leg.

"He doesn't like getting his hair getting messed up," Elira said and I chuckled nodding.

"What about you?" I look at the girl who had bright blue eyes, like her father's.

"Papa said you're scary and serious," she said, "But I think you're just a big softie!" she attacked me with a hug.

"She's clingy," Elira said.

"I see," the little girl smiled at me.

I was a General. I'm going to be a General and Elira is going to trust me with her children. She wanted me to part of their lives. She wanted me to be part of her life. Knowing that even after this wedding ended. I'd still have an active part in her life, it brought a smile to my face.

"Let's all stand and welcome, Princess Elira, escorted by King Aris of Euria," Queen Veron said and I changed the music piece. I played her entrance song.

I saw a glimpse of Elira and she was wearing a simple white wedding gown. It didn't have fancy designs or different accents, it was elegant. And of course, she was holding a bouquet of lavenders, the only contrast of color.

Our eyes met for a moment and she smiled at me, I bow my head slightly. She looked at everyone and then, her eyes were on one person. Jivan who was tearing up, I shake my head at the sweet sight. They were definitely meant for each other.

The smile on her face looking at Jivan, was one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen. It was filled with peace, joy, and love. A smile only Jivan could bring out, it was definitely amazing.

A/N: They're having twins! uwu