Ask the Characters: The Answers

A/N: How they answer does not affect the story whatsoever. This is for your mere entertainment. I hope you'll enjoy interacting with them! Most of the questions came from people on twitter, just in case you were wondering.

Host: Hello! I'm Eunicorn your host for this interview! I'd like to thank you to the lovely readers of The Cursed Heart for sending your wonderful questions to the main 8! Let's all welcome Elira, Ninurta, Selwyn, Sigmund, Javier, Chad, Tristan and Jivan! *applause*

Elira: Thank you for having us!

Host: It's great to see you all here, but we'll start with the individual questions. Elira you're first, would that be okay with you gentlemen?

Elira: It's just an interview guys, you can go.

Host: Looks like they're quite fond of you *watches the 7 boys leave the room*

Elira: They're just paranoid, so shall we start?

Host: Of course! Let's start with the lovely illustrator of The Cursed Heart Annie aka Jalnni!

To Elira:

From jalnni: What's your favorite part about the garden?

Elira: Hello! First I want to thank you for drawing me. I always draw other people, so it was nice to see someone else draw me. You drew me really well, thank you again! Anyway, your question, that's such a hard question! It's like asking me, who I want to marry, but I'll try my best. So there are lots of parts that I love about my garden, there's the bench I often sit on with my best friend Tristan. He and Chad actually helped me build it.

There's this archway, which is actually the main entrance and exit, which others use (I haven't used it since Tristan gave me a special door). I change the flowers on the archway whenever I have the time and it's something I love to do! So that's my favorite too. Of course, the bed of lavenders is undoubtedly my favorite. To be honest, everything is my favorite, because it was something I built and took care of. I may have my own bedroom and I will inherit the whole castle one day, but the garden was always mine from the very start. I built the fences, I planted the seeds and I watered the plants. I guess, the better question would be, 'what is my favorite place in the castle?' and I'd answer, my garden.

Host: That was wonderful! May you call on Ninurta next? Then we'll see you later on again with the group questions!

Elira: Of course!

Host: Oh wait! Sorry, there's another individual question for you! It's from fathimazr on twitter. One of our more silent readers.

From fathimazr: What's your favorite color?

Elira: Any shade of blue. But, I really love teal!

Host: Thank you Elira, you may now call Ninurta in.

To Ninurta:

From jalnni: Why was a kiss your first reaction to save elira?

Ninurta: Ask the author.

Basil: You're not supposed to say that.

Ninurta: You're not even part of this interview!

Host: That was interesting ... Sigmund come on in. Ninurta, thank you for your time and Basil, I'll see you next time.

To Sigmund: