Important Annoucement!

With Good and Evil slowly coming to the end of Book Three, I prepare for its sequel. While The Next Generation was suppose to be just that, I find myself unable to connect with the character as I wanted to.

I don't know if I will discontinue The Next Generation and leave it on my page for people to read, or delete it entirely (I'll leave that up to you lovely readers so please let me know).

However, I have plans for the sequel of Good and Evil called "The Bonds That Hold"

It will follow the dual Point of Views of siblings Anika and Hayden who are related to the Fire Nation royal family, but aren't aware. This was suppose to be a new book with my fabulous co-writer @arimichella, but instead I'm doing it as my own book.

I apologize for all of change and to make up for it, I will give all of you the chance to decide something about the book.

Who will be able to firebend and who will be the nonbender?

Will Anika be the fierce firebender who can't seem to control her temper, or will she be the equally fierce nonbender who is a master at chi blocking?

Will Haydn be the golden boy with a familiar blue flame, or will he be a calm soul who masters the use machine?