Epilogue

Final Note: Hello again! I would like to thank each and everyone of you for supporting me and my work. While this book has drawn to a close, I hope you all keep Azara in your hearts as I will, and I hope that you all enjoyed this book as much as I loved writing it.

Even though the story of Aang is over, it doesn't mean you'll never see your beloved Fire Princess again. Sometime this week the LOK sequel following two siblings will be released, and expect to see Azara again.

This book will be called "Bonds That Hold" And I've made sure to take the many requests during this book into consideration! So get ready to meet Anika and Haydn through dual POVS, and get ready for a main character that is apart of the LGBTQ+ community!!

Now, I'll let you all read the end of Good and Evil! Thank you!

20 Years Later-

"Come on Mom!" Ruby cries out, pulling on my hand.

"I'm going as fast as I can, darling" I say softly, following in her footsteps.

"Are you alright?" Ren asks, intertwining his fingers with mine.

Nodding, I give his hand a squeeze. "I'm absolutely perfect. I'm just excited to see everyone again."

It had been almost two years, but our group was finally getting together again in Republic City. We near the end of the small bridge, coming towards Air Temple Island. Ruby let's out a high pitched squeal. "I see them! I see them!" She takes off into a sprint, running towards her friends.

Slowly but surely, Ren and I arrive, and the first face I see is Katara. "Azara" she grins, pulling me into a hug. "You look wonderful." She slowly rests her hand on my growing stomach, her eyes closing. "He's going to be strong."

Nodding, I move my hand to her own stomach which was the same size as mine. "Do you know if this child will be an airbender?"

Katara sighs, looking to her husband as he plays with the children. "Kya and Bumi are more than enough, but we have to have an airbender. This time though I sense something strong, something I didn't feel before."

"I'm sure that it's an airbender, Katara" Ren says sweetly, pecking her cheek lightly. Nodding, she turns watching as Aang plays with the kids. Next I greet Toph, who protectively holds a baby in her arms.

"It seems that everyone is pregnant or is holding a baby" Toph chuckles, turning to face us. "I could hear you all the way from the other side of the bridge."

"Very funny, Toph" I laugh, Sokka coming up to us with Kya and Bumi in his arms.

"Everything alright, Toph?" He asks as the two squirm. She nods, resting a hand onto his arm. He smiles, looking to us. "Alright kids, what do you say to your aunt and uncle?"

"Hi Auntie Azara and Uncle Ren!" Kya blurts out, falling into a fit of giggles. Rolling his eyes, Sokka laughs.

"Hey Ren, mind helping Aang and I wind these kids down before dark?" Sokka asks. Ren looks to me, leaning forward and pressing his lips to mine, running his hand along my stomach. As he follows a Sokka, I turn, finding who I wanted to see.

"Grandpa" I croak, pulling the old man into a hug.

"My granddaughter" he whispers in my ear. "Oh how I've missed you." He pulls away, looking at my figure. " It seems you've come back with even more surprises." At his side stands the original Ruby, hands intertwined with his.

"Azara" Zuko laughs, embracing me. "I can't believe you wanted to try again so soon. It's been 6 years and Mai still doesn't want to try again." He glances towards his wife, who holds hands with the quietest of the children; Izumi.

"Trust me, this was more than a surprise, but Ren and I are happy" I say, looking to the two men. "We've been thinking about names, and since Katara has a strong feeling that it's a boy, we know what we're going to name him." I take Grandpa's hands in mine. "We're going to name him Lu Ten."

Tears prick at his eyes, he quickly moves to wipe them away. "Your father would be so proud of you Azara" he whispers, taking Zuko's hand as well. "Look at you two, you're all grown up with families of your own, just as your promised one another. I am so proud and grateful for you both."

Zuko and I smile. "What do you think we'll do now that Republic City is up and running?" I ask, turning to my cousin.

"I think we can relax until the next issue pops up, but for now, let's enjoy our lives. Next thing you'll know Izumi will be Fire Lord and you and I will be playing Pai Sho in Ba Sing Se everyday."

Looking over our family, a warm feeling floods my heart. "I can't wait."

THE END