Fan

I was crying quietly as I sat in the back of the train. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, I've got to go. I love you."

"I love you too Hansol." I wiped the tears off my face and hung up my phone.

The train started moving and was fairly empty considering it was 7:00 on a Monday night.

I burst into tears and put my sweater covered hands over my face. Hansol had been one of my closest friends since I moved to Korea to be a trainee. He was like an older brother to me.

"Miss you are ok?" Someone sat down across from me.

I looked up to see a Chinese boy that look to be about Jisung's age. "Oh yes, I'll be ok."

"You are sad about something, yes?" He asked.

"Yeah, a friend of mine moved away and I'm very sad." I wiped the tears off my face.

He thought a moment. "I am sorry."

I smiled. "We can talk in Chinese if you'd like."

"For real you know Chinese?"

"Basic conversation, I had to learn it. Honestly my Japanese and Korean are much better."

"Are you Thai?"

"No, I'm Korean."

"You looked mixed."

"I get that a lot. Are you here visiting?"

"I'm trying to learn English. But you said you could speak Korean right?"

"Yeah."

"Could I get your help with learning? I'm trying to audition for SM Entertainment and I hear they're really harsh with foreigners."

"SM isn't too bad about it, I got in just fine and I couldn't speak very much. But to be honest it doesn't matter what entertainment you go to, most are pretty harsh."

"You were a trainee?"

"From the time I was 15 until last year in August."

"You quit?"

"I debuted."

"In what?"

I took my hood off. "NCT."