Yeri

It rang 3 times before she picked up. "Hello. How did you get this number?"

"I don't know Sweetheart, how'd you steal my boyfriend?" I smiled.

"Jessi Unnie, I thought you were still in America." She laughed nervously.

"Does me being in a different country change the deal we made years ago?" I asked.

"Well no but..."

"You promised me that you would stay away from Mark if I didn't join Red Velvet so that you could. You remember that yes?" I asked.

"Yes Unnie."

"And sweetheart I love you but you know he's going to your dorm so that he can talk with Wendy, because she Canadian. You can be that ignorant?"

"No, I know. I'm sorry Unnie."

"And I apologize that I'm a jealous bitch but I still love him. Just... don't touch him k? I'll be as civil as I can about this considering the day I've had but you've had your fun. Please stay away from him." I let out a deep sigh.

"I hope that we can still be friends, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, I should sleep now. Enjoy your afternoon." I hung up.

"Well damn, I thought that you'd kill her." Amber walked over the couch.

I huffed. "I love that girl to death but sometimes I just..."

"Love is blind and dumb." She leaned back.

I shook my head. "We aren't even dating but I wanna cut him for hanging out with her. Emotions suck dick."

"Agreed. Everything sucks, but that's life."