House

"Woah woah wait, your dad is Eric Mun? CEO of Shinhwa Entertainment and leader of Shinhwa?" Minhyuk looked as if he was about to lose his mind.

"Yeah, he's my biological dad." I smiled. "Who should still be on vacation. Why are you here?"

"Hyemi thought we should come back a day early to make sure you were ok." My dad put his arm over me.

"I'm fine, I'm staying at ASTRO's dorm." I explained.

"Isn't your boyfriend in ASTRO? Rocky right? Which one of you is that?" My dad asked.

"That's me." Minhyuk bowed.

"We aren't actually dating, it's a publicity stunt to boost Fantagio's ratings and stuff." I gestured to Minhyuk.

"Well Hyemi found you an apartment on the plane ride back." My dad started to pull me towards the door.

"Oh she didn't have to I'm..."

My dad cut me off. "Come on, let's go."

"Uhhh, bye guys. It was nice to meet you."

Timeskip

Hyemi placed her hands over my eyes and guided me into the apartment. "Ok ready, 1, 2, 3!" She removed her hands to reveal the studio apartment.

 "Ok ready, 1, 2, 3!" She removed her hands to reveal the studio apartment

"Woah, how did you..."

Hyemi cut me off. "I pre ordered everything after your dad bought your apartment. I picked it up from the store and some of my friends helped me set it up."

"Thank you." I hugged her tightly.

"It's no problem but your father and I are going to go rest at home, I'm tired out." She smiled.

I nodded. "Alright, have a nice night. Be safe."

My dad and Hyemi exited quickly.

I sighed and flopped down on the couch. I pulled out my phone and checked my location app. Taeyong has made everyone get it since Chenle and Jisung got lost at Seoul Land and the mangers almost left them behind. After looking over the map for a second I realized how close NCT 127's dorm was, it was a 10 minute walk. I let out a soft chuckle. "You'll never take me away from them."