SM

I stepped out of the van Dongmin was driving, I pulled the extensions that were still connected to my real hair out of my face. "I'm just cleaning out my locker, it should only take a few minutes."

He nodded and I closed the door.

I walked in the front doors and walked down the hall to the locker room. I opened the door to be greeted by Red Velvet. I bowed to them and walked over to my locker.

"You're here early, NCT usually gets here late." Seulgi joked.

I cracked a fake smile. "Well, I'm not NCT anymore so..." I grabbed my backpack from inside the locker and started to empty the locker.

"Huh?!" They all looked over at me.

Joy grabbed me. "What happened? Did you quit?"

"No, I got my contract terminated last night." I sighed as I put the last of my stuff into my bag. I closed the locker.

"No," Yeri mumbled.

"Apparently I'm too much of a nuisance and I'm very problematic to the group." I started the name tag on the locker.

JESSICA SEO, Jessi Noona, No-Jam, CRAZY NOONA

I smiled and pulled the tag off. "I'm not allowed in the building or to be around NCT in public."

Irene scoffed. "That's so fucked up, I..."

"It's ok, I'm going to Fantagio and if all goes as planned I'm going to be a solo artist." I put my name tag in my pocket and pulled on my bag.

Yeri hugged me and started crying. "I'm so sorry."

I wrapped my arms around here. "I'll be ok." 

The girls all hugged me, the girls that I had trained with, the girls who made me believe that I could do anything.

"Those ASTRO boys better treat you right or I'll come over to Fantagio and kick their asses." Wendy patted my head.

I nodded. "I've got to go before SM decides to sue me."