New

Minhyuk opened the door for me. I stepped into the practice room, met with smiles and hugs from a group of girls.

"Welcome to Fantagio!" They all said.

I smiled and bowed. "Thank you."

Minhyuk grabbed me around the waist and pulled me away. "Alright, get off my girlfriend."

I looked back at him and laughed.

"I'm Suyeon. This is Elly, Yoojung, Doyeon, Sei, Lua, Rina, and our youngest, Lucy." Their leader introduced them.

"I'm Seo Jessica." I bowed to them.

The girls looked at each other. "NCT?"

I felt like I was stabbed, I pinched my hand to keep myself from crying. "My contract was terminated and..."

Doyeon grabbed me and hugged me tightly. "You just lost your family, I'm so sorry."

"Dude what's going on in here?"

"Seongwoo, dude." I heard Jinwoo say.

Doyeon pulled away from me and held my hands. "I know how it feels to be torn away from people you've know and lived with for so long. They aren't gone forever, they won't forget you."

"Who is this? A new trainee?"

I turned to see Ong Seongwoo and Kang Daniel.

"Woah, you're Mark's girlfriend." Daniel smiled at me.

"Not for a while now." I shone a slight smile.

Minhyuk wrapped his arms around me. "She's mine now, didn't you hear?"

Doyeon pulled me away and put her arm over me. "Well now she belongs to me."

"Jinwoo! Is Jessica Seo here?"

I looked over to the doorway and blinked a few times. "Ms. Yoon? What are you doing here?"

"SM fired me a while back." She smiled.

"You 2 know each other?" Bin asked.

I nodded. "She was my manager when I went to Paris to model for Channel."

"Channel?" Everyone looked at me confused.

"Anyway, Jessi, your dad is here."

My dad walked in.

"Dad." A smile went over my face and I ran into a hug.

"Dad?!"