Yell

I grabbed Mark by his shirt. "How dare you tell Jisung that I wasn't coming back? How dare you make him cry at 4 in the morning? How dare you hang up on me while I was fucking talking to you?"

Mark stayed silent.

I was so angry that I began to cry. "Why would you disrespect the members and I? Why would go out with Yeri? Just to get back at me? Would I do that to you? Would I go date Haechan because I fucked up?"

He tried to pull away and open the door.

I slammed him into the wall. "I'm not fucking done with you yet Mark Lee!"

"Noona, don't kill him!" I heard the boys outside.

"What were we to you? Tell we weren't just friends. Did you never actually love me? Do you just want me to believe that..."

Mark's lips crashed into mine.

I felt all my anger start to melt away.

He turned so that he had me pressed against the wall.

I started to kiss back and rested my arms on his shoulders.

Mark stopped kissing me and put his forehead against mine. "I love you, don't ever question that. Anything else but that." He attempted to stick his tongue in my mouth.

I didn't know what to do. I pushed him backwards a bit. "Glad you got that off your chest."

"Can't say I'm glad you slapped me in the face." He smiled a bit.

I huffed. "Don't think that we're ok? Because we're not. I'm still pissed and a kiss isn't going to fix it this time jackass." I opened the door.

Jisung, Chenle, and Jaemin were standing there with a bag of popcorn.

"This is much more entertaining when I'm not the one being yelled at." Jaemin smiled.