BDS

I sat on purple velvet steps that weren't attached to anything with Ten, Taeyong leaning against me. Taeyong moved and I hopped down, following Taeyong to the front of the stage.

"You look really good by the way, the long hair suits your not so prominent feminine side." He smiled.

I nodded and messed with the thigh length extensions. "Thank you."

Ten started walking over and the camera panned with him. Ten stopped next to me and we began the dance that I wasn't very fond of, especially now with my hair getting in my face.

We filmed the part on the stage and changed into the suit jackets with white undershirts. Ten played with my hair the whole time we weren't filming, which I didn't mind much but I still wanted to die. We made our way outside, it was freezing.

"Why didn't they just put Kun in?" I sighed.

Timeskip

Taeyong had his arms around me, I was engulfed in a fuzzy blanket.

"They had to choose Ukraine in one of the coldest months of the year." Ten complained.

"Well, at least it's not Arizona in the middle of summer." I shrugged.

"Is it really hot there?" Taeyong asked.

"Yeah, like 108 degrees on an ok day." I smiled a bit.

"Alright, we have 1 more scene and then we can go back to the hotel!" The director yelled.

I let out a deep sigh. "Let's get food after this, I could use some soup."

Taeyong clung to me while we awkwardly walked over to get changed.

"No shirts." The stylist handed Ten some clothes.

I laughed nervously until she handed me a jacket and a red croptop. "Oh thank god."