Banish

I took a deep breath and took a paper out of the box.

Donghyuck appeared in the doorway. "Noona, what's going on?"

"I'm here to banish a ghost that you gave energy to." I glanced over at him.

"I did what?" He questioned.

I nodded and sat down on the bed. "You get to help, come here."

Donghyuck came in and sat down next to me.

I grabbed his hand and closed my eyes. "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust. May the wind blow you from this home and give you safe passage to your next life."

The lights flickered a bit and then the room lightened.

I took a deep breath and stood up. "Now, don't use your cards as toys. Those cards are almost as dangerous as playing with a Ouija board, be careful. Don't get anyone hurt alright." I put the paper back in the box and closed it.

"How do you know how to do that?" He asked.

"I got in touch with my birth mother, she's Wiccan and her mom is Wiccan. Apparently it goes back 16 generations." I smiled.

"You leave for 4 months and now you're a witch?" Donghyuck stared blankly.

I laughed a bit. "No, I'm not a witch." I picked up the box and went out of the room.

He followed me out the door. "You dress up as a witch for Halloween, you always have. Every year you do."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not a witch."

"You have the nose like one." Donghyuck laughed a bit.

"Yah!" I smacked his arm as we went down the stairs. "Shut up. My nose isn't even that big."

"Noona, is it safe?" Jisung asked.

I nodded. "You should be able to sleep comfortably tonight... I feel like I'm an exorcist or something, bitch I'm John Constantine." I laughed a bit.

"Thank you Noona." Jisung hugged me.

"I've got to get going. I debut in 2 days and I need rest." I put my hood on.

"Our comeback is in 2 days." Donghyuck spoke.

"Yeah I know. See you at the show."