Surprise

I sat in Lee Soo-man's office with Lucas and Mark. Lucas and I shot each other glances. Lee Soo-man entered with another man and ASTRO. "So let's get this worked out. Who here is dating Jessi?"

Rocky raised his hand. "I am sir..."

All of the ASTRO members plus Lucas and Mark stared at him.

"...We've been dating for a little while now, we didn't want to cause any drama so we kept it a secret." Rocky explained.

Mark grabbed my arm. "What the hell is he talking about?"

I thought for a moment before standing up and grabbing Rocky's hand. "It's true."

Lucas scoffed and left the room, slamming the door on the way out.

Mark shook his head. "Jaemin will just love this."

I bit my bottom lip.

"This can be used to our advantage. If Jessi is openly in a relationship with a guy outside NCT there won't be any drama from that anymore. Plus with the comeback we just had, any publicity would fuel the fires." Lee Soo-man looked over to the man that he had come in with. "Would that inconvenience your company at all?"

"Some publicity would be great right now if I'm being completely honest." The man spoke.

Mark looked down at his lap. "This is not happening."

I stared up at Rocky, he glanced down at me before reverting his attention back to his group that looked pretty pissed.

"I'll have someone work out the details but for now..." Lee Soo-man looked over at me. "You're hanging by a very thin thread, Ms. Seo. If you do lives I want a manager present."

I nodded.

"Get out, you have a performance tonight." 

Everyone started to leave.

"Jessi, I want to talk to you for a minute." 

Those words felt like knives in my back. 

Everyone left and I sat down across from him.