Couch

I collapsed face down on the couch in ASTRO's dorm, I was crying.

"Uhh, Jessi Noona, do you want a hug?" Sanha asked.

"No."

"How about some food?" Bin questioned.

"No thank you."

I felt something heavy be laid on top of me, a huge white teddy bear.

Jinwoo knelt down and gave me some water. "You'll be ok."

I nodded a bit and drank. "Thank you, Oppa."

"You can just sleep if you want." Jinwoo patted my head.

I nodded and passed out.

Timeskip

"Noona."

I opened my eyes and looked up at Sanha. "Yeah?"

"We're going out to get some dinner, do you want to come with us?" Minhyuk asked.

I nodded. "Let me clean up first."

"Ok, MJ Hyung is showering right now but you can use Dongmin Hyung and my room to get changed." Bin called from the kitchen.

I got up and took some clothes from my suitcase. I stepped into the room and closed the door. I stripped off my clothes and put on new ones. I looked at myself in the mirror that was on the wall. I stared at my fake hair and sighed. I reached back and started unclipping the extension. I threw each layer to the ground angrily until I had all of them out. I smiled and shook my head. I picked up the extensions and walked out of the room.

The guys stared.

"What?" I questioned.

"I didn't realize that you had cut your hair off. I thought it was still longish but they gave you longer extensions to make you look my feminine." Dongmin got up and started messing with my hair.

"I used to style it like your character MJ from The Best Hit. It's a bit too long for that now. Now it kinda reminds me of Taehyung's hair in the Danger MV before he cuts it off." I ruffled my hair.