Boss

I sat next to Lucas at the opposite end of the table from Taeyong. Mark glared at Taeyong before the both jumped up on the table and ran at each other. Mark and Taeyong grabbed each other by their jackets.

"Ok." The director spoke.

Taeyong and Mark stepped off the table.

"You guys are really good at acting, I thought you guys were really going to fight." I said.

Taeyong stayed silent and went to walk away.

"Hey Taeyong, I'm sorry about my attitude yesterday. I don't know what's up with me the past few months." I grabbed his arm.

"You've been like this since you came back from France, then you were here like 5 seconds before you left to America." Taeyong ranted.

"Are you mad at me for going to America?" I questioned.

"No... I'm just..."

"Just what?"

"I'm mad that you weren't here to keep Hansol from leaving!" Taeyong yelled.

I stepped back, I had never heard Taeyong yell like that. "That's not my fault and you know it. If I was treated like they treated Hansol I'd leave too."

"Maybe you should!" Taeyong exclaimed.

I choked up and a tear ran down my cheek. I gritted my teeth as I turned. "You're right, all I do I cause issues. Don't worry, after this comeback gets done and over with I'll go see about getting out of my contract."

"Wait, Jessi, Taeyong..." Jaehyun was obviously trying to come up with something to help.

I walked away in tears, everything I worked for for 4 years had crumbled apart. I walked out the doors and was watched by fans as I walked down the street crying.

A few fans followed me, trying to ask if I was ok and one filming the whole thing.

"Wait, Jessi!" Jungwoo and Doyoung chased after me. They pushed through the fans and stopped them.

Doyoung spoke in his best English. "I have her."

The fans quickly turned around and left.

"Doyoung, Jungwoo, I..."

Jungwoo threw his arms around me and held me there. "I will not permit you to move until you stop crying."

I smiled slightly. "Thank you."