Out

I walked in the front door of my Aunt's house. "I'm home."

"Angela." Byron wrapped his small arms around my legs.

"Hey there sweetheart." I picked him up.

"I thought you had left." He clung to me.

"No, I just went to go meet a friend. But you do know that I got back to Korea at the end of the week." I walked into the kitchen.

Valencia was cooking with her husband Tayler.

"Hi Aunt Valencia." I sat Byron down on a chair and took my phone. "I'm going to FaceTime my boys up in my room."

"Ok, I'll call you for dinner." Valencia smiled.

I nodded and ran up the stairs towards my room that I shared with Clarissa. I slammed into Chase.

"Oh shit watch where you're going." He said.

"Watch your mouth, I'm older than you." I stared at him.

"This isn't Korea, how long until you go back to flop of a group? And also I don't have to respect yo..."

I slapped Chase in the mouth. "I said watch your mouth, you can talk shit on me all you want but you don't won't disrespect my group, they're my family... more so than you."

He scoffed.

"Oh and my plane leaves on Friday, 8am." I went into Clarissa's room.

"Angela!" I heard Valencia come up the stairs.

I laughed a bit and put everything I had brought back into my bags, along with the new bag of stuff that I had got.

The door opened. "Angela did you hit my..."

"Your 16 year old son that has no respect? Yes, yes I did."

"If you're going to act like that then you can..."

"Leave? Alasseo, I'm gone." I picked up my bags.

"Angela you don't have any place to.."

"It's Jessica, and you have no idea how many places I have to stay. You're guys' precious Angela doesn't exist." I walked passed her.

"You truly are a Mun, just like your cocky father!" She yelled.

"No, I'm a Seo." I walked out the door to the stairs. "Oh and don't talk about my father like you know him, I've spent more time with him than you or my mother."