Again

December 14, 2017

"Yeah well kiss my ass Mark! Get a goddamn grip! I do what I want, there's nothing you can do about it either!" I yelled as we walked into SM Entertainment.

"Like hell! You aren't going to date him!" Mark came in behind me.

"Yeah well fuck you, I'm not dating him. Even I was it would to be no concern of yours!" I walked into the room where we were filming the teasers.

Mark grabbed me by my wrist. "You've been doing this just to spite me, you're the reason we don't all live in the same dorm anymore."

All of the staff was staring, along with the rest of NCT. Most of them looked confused, the English speakers looks frightened, including Johnny.

I turned around and shoved him back. "Yeah I am flirting with a whole bunch of guys to spite you and it is my fault that NCT lives in different dorms. Happy now?"

"Not even close."

"Too bad hun, hop off my dick." I threw my bag down and went into a changing room.

"Why don't you just leave her the fuck alone?" Lucas asked.

"Don't even talk to me, this is your fault, stay in your lane Yukhei." A door slammed.

I stared at myself in the mirror, my hair was short again and looked like Cha EunWoo's when he played MJ in The Best Hit.

Timeskip

I stepped out of the dressing room in a sleeveless top and sat down on a chair in front of the white wall.

"Good Noona." Lucas cheered.

Most of the boys were shirtless and waiting to do their shot.

"Action."

I looked up a bit and then glanced over at the camera with a smile.

"Perfect."