Ghost

August 28, 2018

I sat down on my couch and took a deep breath. "Finally some freaking p...." My phone started to ring. "Son of a bitch." I picked up my phone, it was Jisung. I placed my phone up to my ear.

"Noona. I'm scared." Jisung sounded like he was crying.

"What's going on? Is Donghyuck being mean?" I sat up.

"No, Noona. My closet door just opened, no one else is in here."

"Don't you share a room with Chenle?"

"No, when you moved out I moved into your room. My things keep getting moved around and Jeno said he saw someone in here sitting on my bed while I was asleep. I don't want what happened to Taeil Hyung to happen to me." Jisung sniffled.

"Alright Alright." I stood up and got my hoodie. "It'll take me about 20 minutes to walk to you guys, go sit in the living room and watch some TV."

"Ok Noona."

I pulled a book out from under the stairs. "I'll be there soon."

Timeskip

I knocked on the door to the dorm and the door quickly opened.

Jisung jumped on me and hugged me tightly. "Noona."

I quickly came in and closed the door. "Where are the others? Asleep?"

"Yeah, other than Donghyuck, he's in the shower." Jisung clung to my arm

I made my way upstairs to my old room. "Did you guys kill anyone recently?"

Jisung looked at me confused. "No?"

"Alright did you guys play with a Ouija board or anything like that?" I question as I looked around the room.

"Umm, Donghyuck was showing me how his tarot cards worked a few weeks ago."

I let out a deep sigh. "I told him those things aren't toys. You have to be really careful with that shit, considering there was already a ghost in here. His cards probably amped up the energy in here."

"There was a ghost and you didn't tell anyone?" Jisung asked.

I shrugged. "I figured that if you guys knew that it would scare you. She never really bothered me but I also don't know what she wants but I guess that doesn't really matter now."

"What?"

"I'll get rid of the ghost, go get Donghyuck and send him up." I sat my box down on the bed.