Throw

I walked into the practice room, all the members were there but a very mad Lucas was leaning against the mirror. I looked away, trying to not make eye contact. 

He walked over and grabbed me by the arm. "You're not dating him, you would've told me! It doesn't make any sense!"

"It's because I'm not! We're saving each other's asses!" I shouted at him.

Everyone stared at me. 

"What?!" Lucas exclaimed.

"ASTRO is going under, Fantagio is failing as a whole. Rocky and his group might have to start over, I know what it's like to start over. I don't want to watch my friends go through that. SM wants me out, they have since the MAMA Awards in 2016 when we were booed. All the bad publicity that we've had is my fault and they want me out." I sniffled.

"You're trying to publicize ASTRO?" Johnny questioned.

"I'd want someone else to do it for us." Tears started to stream down my face.

Jisung, Chenle, and Haechan surrounded me, squishing me in a hug. "Noona."

"We aren't losing anyone, for now, it's 19 or Nothing!" Jeno shouted.

"19 or Nothing!" Everyone yelled.

I burst into tears and fell to the floor. 

Jungwoo sat down and wrapped his arms around me. "You'll be ok. We won't let you go."

Timeskip

"Nobody wears black in here so who's the special one?" Lucas and I said unison.

I hopped down off Jaehyun and WinWin, twisting my ankle the wrong way in the process. I bit my lip and continued on. I moved to my place in the back by Kun.

"Are you ok?" Kun mouthed.

I shook my head as we got back up. Kun watched me as they lined up. I ran up and jumped over Kun and Jisung's arms. I hissed in pain as I landed, I moved with the boys to the front of the stage.

RAWR

I took a deep breath before Kun picked me up bridal style. The boys looked over at us and quickly followed.

"What happened?" Johnny asked.

"I think I screwed up my ankle when I jumped down." I took another deep breath.

"Perfect," Johnny said sarcastically.