Ready

August 30, 2018

I sat in the middle seat of the van and I swayed back and forth to the song. "With you, with you, with you. Imi jeonghaejin ending juingongeun neo oh!"

Ms. Yoon turned the music up a bit and sang with me. My stylist moved back and forth in the passenger seat. I looked down at my phone.

Good luck baby~~~ Sorry I couldn't ride with you there. Bin and Dongmin Hyung are taking forever to get dressed.

I smiled and opened the message, Minhyuk was typing.

The light turned green and the van moved forward.

Maybe tonight we can see about get undre

The van struck on the opposite side from me, towards the back and my phone flew out of my hand as the van spun. We spun 3 times before hitting a pole by the sidewalk. I smacked my head in the window and felt my left ankle get lodged between the driver's seat and wall on the van.

"Jess are you ok?!" Ms. Yoon yelled.

"Yeah, my foot is stuck." I reached forward and started attempting to pull it free.

The side door was pulled open, it was one of NCT's managers. Behind him was Mark.

"Noona, are you ok?!" Jisung yelled.

I nodded. "I can't get my foot out, please help my manager and stylist."

NCT's manager helped my stylist out and Mark got into the seat next to me.

Mark took ahold on my left leg. "Don't tell Rocky I touched you, he'd beat my ass."

I scoffed. "You're a good guy in his book, we'll keep it that way."

"Ok, let's get you out." Mark started pulling.

My foot slipped out of my shoe, I moved it back and forth a bit.

Mark reached down and grabbed my shoe. "Is your foot ok?"

"Yeah, I'm alright." I grabbed my phone off the floor. "I'm going to be late to my own debut."

Their manager glanced over at me. "You can ride with us but we have to leave now."

"Ms. Yoon?" I looked over to her.

"I've got this, go." She waved me away.