Goodbye

I stepped out of the locker room.

"I found her." I heard footsteps approaching.

I turned around to be slammed to the ground by a crying Lucas. We laid on the floor, his arms wrapped around me.

"Lucas, don't kill her." Kun looked down at us. 

Ten and Jungwoo walked up, they had both been crying.

Lucas picked me up off the floor and squished me in a hug. "You're my lady, you can't just leave." 

Taeyong and the other came in. Most of them were crying or looked really sad. But then there was Johnny, he was pissed. 

Johnny pulled me away from Lucas and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry, I let this happen to my own sister."

"I'll be ok." I smiled at him.

"Are you going home?" Johnny asked.

"I'm going to be a trainee at Fantagio. Minhyuk got me an audition. If all works out I'll be a soloist by September." I explained.

Johnny nodded.

All the guys took a turn hugging me, each hug breaking my heart more and more. Doyoung was angry, Jaehyun was emotionless, Jaemin was crying, Jisung and Chenle hugged me for almost 10 minutes while I talked with the rest of the boys.

"I should go." I kissed Jisung on the forehead and Chenle on the top of his head.

Mark threw his arms around me. "Your songs better be bops or I'll come down to Fantagio and beat your ass." 

I scoffed. "NCT Dream better have a fire comeback or I'll fight you on the roof after Renjun fights Jisung." 

Mark nodded.

"What the hell is going on in here? Is NCT going to overthrow SM?" Sehun came in the door with Suho and Kai.

"No, I got my contract terminated. My ankle is messed up." I adjusted my bag.

Suho's happy demeanor changed to an angry one. "That bastard."

I smiled and hugged Suho. "I'm fine. Watch out for my solo debut under Fantagio." I turned and hugged Sehun and Kai before grabbing ahold of the door handle.

"YO DREAM!" Jisung yelled. 

"Jjeoreo Jjeoreo Hey!" I yelled back.

"YOO DREAMMM!"

"Jjeoreo Jjeoreo Hey!" Everyone yelled. 

A tear ran down my cheek as I stepped out the door.