Hurt

The boys and I walked up the sidewalk to the door. The light in the living room was on and the door was unlocked. Jeno opened the door. Taeyong and NCT's Main Manager we're sitting on the couch.

I took a deep breath. "Here we go."

They stood up, Taeyong looked like he had been crying.

"Hyung, what's going on?" Chenle asked.

Taeyong threw his arms around me and started crying. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jessi!"

"No." Jisung shook his head.

Taeyong let go of me. "SM terminated your contract an hour ago."

The manager stepped forward and took my hand. "SM has requested that you remove yourself and all your property from the dorm and entertainment building by tomorrow night."

I took a deep breath and tried to keep myself together. "Ok."

Haechan went into his room and slammed the door. Jeno sat down on the couch and grabbed a pillow. Renjun sat on the floor and started crying. Jaemin paced back and forth. Jisung hugged me and cried.

Chenle started yelling. "Like hell, he can't just do that! He can't get rid of my Noona! She was the first person to talk to me that wasn't Chinese! She learned Chinese to help me!" His yelling turned into sobs. "He can't do this to NCT, we promised that we wouldn't lose anyone."

"Does Johnny know yet?" I questioned.

"No, just me and everyone here." Taeyong spoke.

I nodded. "Ok. Let me make a call and then we'll watch that movie."

Jisung sat on the couch. Taeyong went to check on Haechan.

I stepped out the front door and put the phone up to my ear. "Hey dad, I'm sorry. I know it's late but do you think I could stay with you after you get back from your vacation?"