Leave

I paid for the food before Chenle could as I returned our shoes. I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to turn around.

It was was a girl that looked a bit older than me. "Are you perhaps in NCT? You and your friends?"

The question felt bittersweet.

I just nodded and took off my cap. "I'm Jessi of NCT."

"Can I take a picture with you?!" She seemed very excited.

I nodded. "You can't post it though, I could get in lots of trouble."

"Ok, I understand." She held her phone up to take a selfie.

"Wait for me." All the boys got in the photo.

I turned to the worker. "Could you take some pictures for us?"

She nodded with a smile. I handed my phone to her and the girl handed her the phone. Pictures were taken and then we departed to the bus stop. Jisung and Chenle were discussing what movie we were going to watch when we got back. Jaemin and Renjun were trying to get Jeno's love, per usual. Haechan was pulling up the bus schedule on his phone. Minhyuk and I were out of earshot.

"So, what's going on with SM?" Minhyuk asked.

"I'll probably get news that I've been kicked out when I get home or tomorrow morning." I sighed softly.

"Why don't you audition for Fantagio? The CEO loves you for what you did for us, I'm sure he'd love to have you." Minhyuk offered.

I nodded. "I think I'll take you up on that."

A car rolled up beside us and the window rolled down. "Minhyuk."

"Dongmin Hyung." Minhyuk walked over to the car.

They talked for a second before Minhyuk turned back around. "Thanks for tonight. Message me if anything happens." Minhyuk got into the car and it took off.

The bus pulled up not to long after that and we boarded.