Morning

I woke up with a pounding headache in my bed. "Fuck me." I look over to see Mark and Lucas cuddled up together in Doyoung's bed.

"Look who's awake." Doyoung was sitting in a chair by the door.

"Hi Doyoungie Oppa." I smiled awkwardly.

"Have fun last night?" Doyoung asked.

Everything that happened the night before was coming back to me all at once.

"Oh no." I placed my head on my knees.

"So what happened?" Doyoung smirked.

"I kissed both of them and then they kissed each other before passing out on your bed." I cringed.

Doyoung burst out laughing causing the boys to wake up. They jumped away from each other in disgust.

I laughed a bit. "It's a more hoe version of the drunk scene in Strong Girl Bong-soon."

Timeskip

Johnny's laugh rang through my ears. "This is the best shit ever."

"Oh shut it Youngho." I glared at him on my phone screen.

"Sorry."

"Nope, but you will be sorry when you have to deal with the awkwardness when they get back in a few hours." I got off my bed.

"They left already?" Johnny questioned.

"Yeah. The only ones that are still here are Ten, Taeyong, and I." I opened up the fridge and took out a water bottle.

"That's right because you're in Baby Don't Stop, aren't they making you wear a wig or something?"

I threw myself back on to my bed. "Extensions, but yeah."

"Lame, I was kind of digging the Amber vibe you had going on."

"I was going for a Cha Eunwoo vibe." I sighed.

Johnny laughed a bit. "Yeah, whatever you say, sis."