Call

I laid in my new bed, the whole place was quiet. Way too quiet. I sat up and looked out the large window. The city lights were gorgeous. I bit my bottom lip and started crying. I had never been alone before, when I first became a trainee I slept in the same bed as Wendy until I moved in with Dream and shared a room with Jaemin and Jeno. From then on I was always sharing a room with someone or the walls were thin enough I could here Chenle or Mark snoring. I wiped my tears away and picked up my phone to call Jaemin.

"Jaemin-ah."

"Noona, what's going on? It's late." Jaemin asked.

"It's too quiet, I can't hear Jisung and Chenle laughing or Mark snoring or listen to Johnny and Taeyong's late night conversations." I cried.

"Noona, please stop crying. It'll be ok." Jaemin smiled at me.

"I didn't think I'd miss hearing you and Renjun arguing about Jeno or Taeyong calling me in the dead of night to make that me and the Dream boys were ok or Mark rapping in his sleep. I miss it so much." I rambled.

"Do you want me to come over?" Jaemin asked.

I shook my head. "I don't want you to get in trouble because of me."

"Then I'll just talk to you until you fall asleep ok?"

"Ok."

"So you got an apartment?"

"Yeah my dad's wife set it up. It's only a 10 minute walk from you guys." I laid back down.

"Maybe we'll come over sometime and have lunch or something."

"Yeah, that would be awesome."

"When is your audition?"

"Next week. Then I'm going to practice and shit before I make my debut in August."

"That's awesome Noona. We're having a comeback around then."

I yawned. "I know."