Suitcase

I woke up on the couch in between Chenle and Jisung. I got up quietly and went upstairs. My heart hurt as I began to empty my dresser into a suitcase. My uniform from SOPA was in the bottom drawer.

"Today will be better." Mark stood to the side of me in the hall.

I nodded. "I hope so."

I opened up the closet and pulled out a small box. I opened it up. The note from my mom sat on top, under was a card that I had accidentally taken from the hotel when we were in China in 2016, a few shells I had got while I was in Thailand, and the ring Mark had given me when we debuted.

"Chittiprrrr!" Johnny held up the broken bamboo.

I laughed a bit and closed the box, placing it in the suitcase. I stood up and started taking my shirts off hangers. I held up the white shirt that read Dream across the front and Jessi 99 on the back.

"I'm in NCT Dream! I got in!" Lucas shouted before he kissed my cheek.

I dropped it in and closed up the suitcase. I stripped the sheets off my bed and packed them into a cardboard box with all my stuffed animal.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked.

"There was a bug, we thought it ate Jisung."

I pulled my purple sheet off the wall and put it with the stuffed animals. I started looking under the bed. I pulled out a book, I started to flip through it. There was pictures of our debut, birthdays, holidays, and NCT Dream's first win.

"YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER!" Haechan shouted.

"Hide."

WinWin put the lampshade over his head.

I started to cry as I placed the book in the bottom of my second suitcase. I put the poster and other stuff I had hanging in my room in it before closing it up. I tied the box to the second suitcase and dragged them out of my room.

"That's Doyoung's jacket."

"Well I'm borrowing it for a week."

"Still need to get that back from Muel." I pulled the suitcases down the hall to the stairs. I looked over to the door to the recording room.

Mark pinned me to the wall and kissed me. "I love you, don't ever question that. Anything else but that."

I started to slowly pull my suitcases down the stairs.

"RIP Mark Lee. Cause of death, being a dumbass." Lucas said from the bottom of the stairs.

I looked into the kitchen.

Taeyong scoffed. "Do I know how to use a fryer?"

I walked out the door and placed my suitcases on the doorstep. I took my key of my key chain and sat it by the TV by the picture of NCT Dream right after our debut. I looked ugly as hell but everyone was I happy. I quickly took a picture of it and look over at the still sleeping boys.

"I didn't know you were so cuddly until last night." Mark spoke.

Johnny choked on whatever he was eating. "What?"

"Goodbye guys."