Late Night

I clung to Lucas as he gave me a piggyback ride back to the dorm. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Thank you for today."

"No problem, you needed it. I heard about everything that's been going on. I'm sorry that Mark can't seem to make you happy." Lucas spoke as he walked.

"Yeah and no matter what he does I still love him. I'm kinda dumb like that." I sighed.

"It'll turn out ok, I'm sure. Mark's still a kid... but to be honest, so are we. We're young and too focused on our careers."

"It's true. Honestly I could care less about being an idol anymore, it's not worth this."

"Ahh don't talk like that, you love being an idol. You love all your fans and you love being on stage." Lucas opened the door to the dorm.

"I think I'm going to stick around for NCT 2018 and then sign contract to become a model again or maybe just go back to America." I got off his back.

"Hey, it's just a rough patch. It'll be ok. I promise." Lucas closed the door.

I fell on to the couch. "I hope so."

"Aren't you going to wash up and go upstairs?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I'm too tired."

He laid down next to me. "Goodnight then."

I smiled a bit. "Goodnight."

Lucas grabbed me and held me.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"What hell is going on in here?"

It was Taeil's voice.

"Shh, she's asleep." Lucas whispered.

"Well isn't this a disaster waiting to happen?"