Queen

I laid in a chair with my right foot resting on my left knee. The
bottom of shoe read Jessi in silver.

"Go Noona." Lucas clapped.

Mark rolled his eyes. "Jesus Christ do you guys ever shut up?"

"Mark shut up!" I yelled.

"Can you and Lucas just fuck off? You don't own my life!" Mark yelled back at me.

"Alright we're done here. Is Mark's part shot? Jessica's?" Johnny asked the director.

"Yeah, Jessica's was the last one we needed."

"Good." Johnny walked over to me and grabbed me by my hair. "Let's go."

"Hey what the hell?" I got up and followed him into a back room.

Johnny let go of me and closed the door.

"What the hell do you want?" I glared at him.

"Knock him on his ass, let him get in a few hits but you need to knock Mark on his ass." He leaned against the door.

"Wait so you want me and Mark to fight?" I questioned.

"That's the only way you guys have gotten over your differences in the past." He opened the door.

"Well you don't have to tell me twice." I walked out passed him and started walking towards Mark. The click of my heels making me feel that much more confident in fight him. "Hey, assbutt."

Mark turned around and I swung as hard as I could. Mark's head turned and drops of blood hit the floor.

"Noona!" Jisung yelled.

"Get over yourself, I'm not having your bullshit anymore. I'm not dating anyone, also those guys that I'm "flirting" with are my friends!" I practically screamed.

Mark turned and slapped me with all his strength. "God I've wanted to do that for so long. You're such a little bitch!"

"Oh, hit me harder daddy..." I whined and then laughed a bit. "You hurt me more when we used to play fight in our trainee days."