Stage

I sat down in my dressing room and called Minhyuk.

"Hey baby, we're on our way. Did you guys make it there?" Minhyuk asked.

"I did but after some asshole hit the side of the van I was in, Ms. Yoon and my stylist are dealing with cops and shit right now." I sighed.

"Are you ok?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine. NCT Dream came to my rescue and their manager let me ride with them to the show. I sat on Jaemin's lap but don't get jealous because he was making googly eyes at Renjun the whole ride."

"Alright, what about your makeup?"

I rubbed my head. "I don't know, I can't make up. You know that. I guess I just asked Donghyuck for some of his concealer and lip tint. I don't know any of the girls here. I'll figure something out."

"Hyung, please hurry. We'll hurry and hopefully help you with your makeup."

"I go on in 10 minutes."

I heard Dongmin's voice. "We'll be there in 8, there's no way."

"I got this don't worry and Minhyuk..."

"Yeah."

"We'll see about tonight ok?" I questioned.

"Sounds good to me. Bye Love."

"Bye Min Min." I ended the call and got up. I went out into the hall and went to NCT Dream's dressing room, opening the door and stepping in.

"Noona." Jaemin covered his torso with his shirt.

I rolled my eyes. "I've seen you all naked before, chill out. I just came in to ask Donghyuck for some foundation and lip tint."

Donghyuck looked over at me. "Sit down Noona, you're going to need more than that."

I looked around and noticed they all had on the Dream shirts. I smiled brightly and sighed happily.

Timeskip

I stared at myself in the mirror. "Wow, your skills have improved. I love it."

The door opened and Minhyuk walked in, looking mad as hell. His expression softened when his eyes met mine. "You look so pretty."

"Jess Seo of Fantagio is on in 60 seconds." A crew member popped her head in the door.

I got up and kissed Minhyuk's cheek. "Let's get it."

The crew member showed me to the stage. I walked on to be met with a loud cheering crowd.

I smiled and sat down in the chair with a mic. The music started and I took a deep breath. "Naneun tteonayahaessda, you know."