Time

August 22, 2018. 2:37am

"I'm always gonna be right here." I dropped to my knees.

Minhyuk cheered. "You nailed it."

I stood up and smiled. "I'm so nervous dude."

He hugged me. "You're going to do great."

I kissed his cheek before grabbing my bag. "Let's get some ramen and soju from GS25 and go back to my place?"

Minhyuk nodded and grabbed his bag before taking my hand.

We walked down the stairs, out of the building, and down the street to GS25. I leaned against Minhyuk as we looked for ramen.

"Spicy or Black bean?" Minhyuk asked.

I shrugged.

He smiled at me. "We'll get both." He grabbed 4 packages of ramen.

I pulled away from him and grabbed 2 bottles of soju from the fridge area. "Let's go."

Minhyuk nodded and took the bottles from me. We walked to the counter and purchased our items before going out and sitting down at the bus stop.

I leaned against Minhyuk's shoulder and started to nod off.

"Have you talked to Mark?"

"No, why?"

"He called me yesterday to check if you were doing ok."

"He never called me or anything." I yawned.

The bus rolled up beside us and we got on, riding for about 10 minutes before we got off in front of my building. We made our way up the stairs and into my apartment.

I flipped on the lights and looked at the clock, it was almost 3am and we had to be up in 3 hours. I put my bag down and grabbed the kettle, I filled it with water and got 2 bowls and 2 small plates.

Minhyuk flopped down on the couch and sighed. "I love this apartment so much, the view is amazing."

I walked over and sat next to him. "It's my favorite part, other than being pretty close to my brother." I took a bottle of soju out and popped the top off before tipping it back and chugging 1/4 of the bottle.