Back Again

November 11, 2017 11:36am

I opened the door to the dorm.

"Noona!" Jisung ran from the kitchen and hugged me. He started sniffing.

I wrapped my arms around him. "Don't start crying on me now."

"You came back." He picked me up.

I looked up at him. "Of course I did sweetheart. Where is your Hyung?"

"Noona." I looked up to see Jaemin.

"Jaeminnie." I smiled. It had almost been a year since I hadn't seen him in almost a year.

"Hi Noona." Jaemin hugged me.

I clung to him and started crying. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine Noona, it's really ok." Jaemin kisses the top of my head.

I stepped back and messed up his his hair. "You've gotten so big, I think Renjun is the only one in NCT Dream that's still shorter than me."

"What about me?" Someone picked me up. "My lady."

"Lucas?" I smiled.

"Hi Noona." Lucas put me down and hugged me.

"I told you, I'm barely a week older than you, you don't have to call me Noona." I patted him on the head.

"Ok Noona." Lucas grinned.

"Aish you little punk." I punched him in the arm.

"Noona, Mark Hyung is in the recording room." Jisung spoke up.

"Well if you'll excuse me, I have to go beat Mark's ass." I made my way the stairs.

"Rest in Peace Mark Lee, cause of death, being a dumbass." Lucas joked.

I smiled down at him and walked towards the recording room. I opened the door and stepped in.

Mark had headphones on and was rapping.

I kicked the chair and he spun around.

"What the hell?" He took the headphones off. "Can you wait? I was..."

I swung my hand as hard as I could. "How dare you? How fucking dare you?"