Reveal

August 25, 2018 D-3

I sat my phone up and started a Instagram live. "Hello, hello." I waved.

Comments rushed by.

What the fuck is going on?

Are you actually a trainee at Fantagio?

How are you doing?

I smiled. "I'm doing just just fine, thank you for asking. I did this live to explain myself and what's been going on lately. I have joined a new company, Fantagio. I joined them a few weeks after my contract was terminated at SM. I've been training here with my new friends."

What about NCT?!!

"I miss NCT very much but I believe that me leaving was for the best, I still talk with them when we have time. Our schedules kind of make it difficult but I hope that one day all of NCT and my new friends at Fantagio can have a meal together." I stared at the screen.

How are you and Rocky?

I chuckled a bit. "Him and I are doing great. He's such an amazing person and I'm glad that AROHA and my fans didn't act... you know, crazy."

Is he good to you?

"He's very good to me, he treats me well. He's a bit critical sometimes but it's to make me better. It's constructive criticism and has made me realize that my vocals aren't as strong when I dance. He's someone I'm glad to introduce to my dad." I paused for a second and then added. "And my mom of course."

They did you so dirty. It's almost exactly what they did to Tao. Smh it pisses me off.

I smiled slightly. "I'm ok. I'm Always Here. I'm always gonna be right here."