1

I am 22 years old my name is amber and i am last white wolf

I am 22 years old my name is amber and i am last white wolf . All packs wanted me because of me being the last wolf were we can transform into fire.I was captured by other wolves there alpha of the dark moon pack wanted to be my mate because i was a white wolf the last kind. The alpha would try to mark me but I refused and every time i refused you can imagine what the alpha would do, he would get two other wolves in and hurt me  were id be covered in bruises from them. The alpha bite me one day and it was so painful that my wolf lily came out and turned me into fire were i would hurt the alpha but when i turned to fire the alpha went to ashes.I started to hit the alphas guards after i had killed there alpha but when they grabbed me i snatched the keys from their pockets. I waited patiently till it was night. I was pretending to be asleep so when they checked on me before they went to bed they would think i was sleeping. I got they key from under my pillow and opened the room door and went out.I checked to see if anyone was near ,the coast was clear so i ran only problem there was, there was  so many halls and doors  my wolf lily said that the door on the right is the door that will take us out of here to escape. I opened the door and in front of me was outside  dark area filled with so many trees, once i ran a bit further I changed in to my wolf because id be faster. I ran and ran till we came to a beach and i just collapsed i was just to exhausted lily couldn't go much further either. We fell asleep. Hours later a black wolf named Damon was out for his run to check the area, he could smell vanilla and strawberries. His wolf Stefan said Mate i smell Mate. So Damon followed the scent of his mate and when he found her she was hurt. It maddened Damon to see his mate laying on the sands of the beach hurt and so skinny. Damon transformed back to his human self and lifted amber up and brought amber back to his pack house were Damon was the alpha. Damon called the nurse and she came she examined amber. she came out to Damon and told Damon that she was severely beaten up also had crack rib that never healed itself and was covered bruises, she needs eat and needs plenty rest order for her to heal. Damon was fuming thinking who on earth would ever do this to her. Damon ordered all wolfs to keep eyes out for anything . in case the wolves who had her before would be out to find her or possibly kill his mate. Damon waited each day night till amber woke and when she wakes Damon was sure to find out who did this to her as he wasn't go let this go. Damon knew all he could do was be here for his mate and protect her.