31

We went on our run was just so nice spend time with Damon it's been a while. We always go to our lake just find it so calming and relaxing and so does our wolves. We mind linked one another and talked and he was just saying how he wishes things worked out back Rome with our baby. I had calm him he was so upset. I suggested how about we go to your place in Sicily you wanted visit and bring kids with us and he said he'd love that so next week we shall go. We headed back home I felt dizzy next thing I knew it I fainted. Damon had no clue to what was going on so he lifted me to our bed and called our doctor. She came and did her tests on me before she would no what was wrong. Damon was stressing and so was his wolf stefan he knew something was up. Test results were all back I was still out she told Damon that the reason she fainted is amber is expecting. Damon was in shocked but why does she faint all the time. When she is pregnant it takes a lot out of her even if she is few weeks months just exhausts her. Will you tell your wife the news when she awakes I will he said. Damon was happy that here was a baby on the way and he was make sure she rested. He went to there room and sat beside her till she wakes. I woke up not no what had happen. Damon told me that I fainted and that I have some news to tell you. What I said were going to be parents again. I was so happy I was able to have another baby after Rome. We were so happy.