13

We got all ready for dinner

We got all ready for dinner. We headed out. Chinese food was both our favorite food if we had it our way we would have Chinese served at our wedding could you imagine all the people faces. They would be expecting turkey ham stuffing all other different dishes. Well I said to damon we will have our Chinese for late snack. That be good babe. We arrived at the Chinese and went inside. We ordered so much chow mein pork with chips and curry sauce was our favorite. Tonight amber was feeling spring rolls which she never had but she liked the sound of them on the menu. There was dessert to and ambers favorite was on it cinnamon bun again so of course we both had that. Damon never had cinnamon buns till we met. While we were sitting this girl came up and give Damon a kiss one the cheek and was chatting away to him. Lily and myself was not happy dAmon could sense it. Damon introduced us her name with Liz. Nice to met you Liz said I said likewise I was not happy. It was more jealousy came out on me. She left then and Damon said someone's jealous I can see. I only have eyes for you amber no one else. Who is she dAmon? She is my ex few years ago I dated her but it wasn't with feeling envolved. Amber felt bad for her way of reacting to Liz but she didn't like her she could sense she was trouble. Now please forget about whole Liz ok it's you and me tonight don't let her ruin our  date night amber. Ok Damon and he give me a kiss make me feel a bit better. He knew I wasn't happy with the Liz doll. I wanted to forget for tonight and just enjoy my evening with my mate and fiancée all that mattered. I trusted Damon so I knew he wouldn't hurt me as we were going to be a family. I just had bad vibes for Liz that she was still in love with Damon. After we finished our meal, Damon took me for a long drive we then stopped at a place called grey mare tails it was called it was beautiful. There it was surrounded with beautiful oak trees and surrounded by water. When we looked up the waterfall was there it was so nice. Damon decided that he'd take his clothes off and go for a swim before I could say anything he jumped in. Come on in babe it feels so nice and plus the water is bit warm. Amber laughed you expect me go in there with no clothes. Now now is ms amber the chicken tonight. Oh hell no says lily amber wolf no one calls us a chicken. Amber give Damon a look scared him so did. Amber striped and step in she couldn't jump with being pregnant. They had so much fun splashing the water and damon lifting amber up on his shoulders. The full moon was out tonight. Amber started kissing Damon. I no what we can do now since we have no clothes on why don't we let our wolves out for a bit I no they would like that. Damon said ok. They both started to shift into there wolves. When they shifted they went for a little run but not to far.