3

They didn't go further with the kiss

They didn't go further with the kiss. Amber said i am so sorry you had to go through that on your own no child should lose there parents in that horrible way. They hugged each other. Amber and Damon had gone to bed. Damon told Amber that she would met the pack in the morning just with your first night here i just wanted you be comfortable here first. Amber kissed Damon on the cheek thank you Damon i cant wait to met everyone. They will like you Amber so dont worry. They both said goodnight and went to sleep. Damon was the first to awake he smiled hoe beautiful Amber was. He give her a kiss on her forehead and got up. He did not want to disturb Amber while she was sleeping. About 5 minutes after Amber woke up she looked to see were Damon went. She found a note on Damon's pillow. Hi Beautiful i didn't want to disturb you while you were sleeping so peaceful. Ill be in the kitchen making breakfast come on a head down Damon x. Amber got a quick shower and threw on her clothes. She went out and started walk down the hall and on her way she bumped into some of the pack. Hi you must be Amber my name is Isabella ,nice to met you Isabella. You will get met the rest of the pack this evening after your day out with Damon Isabella said. brilliant Amber said i cant wait met the rest of the pack. I am just on my way to the kitchen but i am bit lost could you show me the way please Amber asked. Isabella laughed of course no other its hard time find your way around but you will get use to it. I knew me and Isabella would be best friends. Once came kitchen Damon was cooking delicious bacon and pancakes. I said something smells nice Damon turned around and smiled at me. He came up good morning beautiful while he kissed my cheek. Damon said to amber would you like to go to the mall and get some new clothing and accessories I can come with you if you'd like. Amber said she'd love to and they both smiled at one another. Isabella said aww you are both so cute. I will leave you to eat breakfast alone. Amber sat at the table while Damon was dishing breakfast out for them both was so nice of Damon to do he had a little vase with flowers in it was just beautiful. Damon then sat beside me and we were talking for ages of things we'd like to do together and visit. I told Damon id love to visit Rome. Why Rome asks Damon? Just something about Rome ive always loved especially fountana di trevi. Damon says we could always go there once w get all settled here. Amber felt so happy that Damon would take her there. Right well we must go and get my beautiful mate a new wardrobe. They both went out to Damon range rover got in. Amber felt so happy with Damon she use to believe shed never find a mate or anyone would ever love her, boy wasn't she wrong she finally had everything she ever wanted. They came to the mall and both hold hands around the shops they had so much fun together were they would do a dress show even Damon also did. Amber picked so many clothes up she felt bad Damon knew she never got treated like this and that she deserved this so he says dont worry about this i will get all and give amber a kiss on the cheek. When they went back to the jeep Damon said lets make a day of it so he says im gonna take you somewhere and its a surprise of course. I so love surprises well he said you will love this. We were driving which seemed for ever until Damon said were here. I was so surprizes were Damon took me it was absolutely breath taking mountains green grass and water. I got out of the jeep fast and ran over to the water. Damon was laughing and he ran to. He says your so cute and give me a kiss on the cheek. Lets get in i said to Damon. he said are you mad amber the water is freezing. Next thing Damon looked at me i had my clothing of and just my underwear and t shirt still on me and jumped in. Damon was shocked he says you are definitely mad ha ha. Amber says why dot you come in here with me the water is great. Damon said no hope. Amber pretended that she got hurt so Damon came to the edge of the water to take amber in. Damon should of stayed were was cause once he put his hand out to Amber she pulled Damon in the water with her. Damon was shivering i was in stitches laughing at how cute he was. Amber went over to Damon and hugged him and said see the water is perfect. Yeah right its a absolutely freezing. amber came closer to Damon and started mess with him and kiss him she could find Damon was enjoying this attention that he then got hold amber and lifted her up and threw her in the water. Damon was the one now in stitches at Amber now. They messed about which seem ages they were in the water was getting late so they both got out and changed clothes. Once both were dressed Damon said to Amber turn around i got you something when we were at the mall. Damon put a beautiful locket key on amber with i will always love you Damon. Amber loved it and kissed Damon thank you so much Damon I love you to. Lets go home shall we beautiful. When they were going down the road home Damon noticed a unusual vehicle following them so he said to Amber. We need to lose the vehicle so Damon put the shoe down and speeded up and so did the other vehicle behind. Damon took another turn than to go home so they wouldn't no were the pack house was.