10

Isabella woke amber up by mind linking she says since I am the maid of honor we need get this wedding all sorted

Isabella woke amber up by mind linking she says since I am the maid of honor we need get this wedding all sorted. We need get dresses, flowers,cake and so on. I'm going to be busy for a while she says. Amber laughed Isabella the wedding is not for couple months away yet. But amber we need get all sorted so then when the wedding comes we won't have to stress about things. Fine fine give me 20 minutes I'll be down. Amber started cuddle in to Damon I have to get up Isabella wants go shopping things for wedding. Awww can't you just stay here all day with me. I'd love to babe but if I don't go you no how Isabella can be. Yea I no dAmon started laughing. Don't be all day ok I'd like spend the evening with you alone. And you will dAmon don't worry. We also have go doctors and book a scan. I will ring now amber said. She booked the doctors it was today at 3pm. Damon was excited to amber get her first scan to see there baby who knows could be twin amber started laugh. We shall see at 3 won't we. Give me kiss I've go so they give a quick kiss. Amber then went downstairs and there was Isabella waiting at the door. I swear you can just sense every time I come out of the bedroom and down cause you are always standing there. Isabella just laughed ha ha so funny now let's get ready we also need get you a dress as tonight my dear I have thrown you an engagement party. What amber was shocked why so soon can't you at least wait another few days. Nope it happening amber. There will be Few people there so don't worry it won't be to crowded ok. They arrived at the mall and see a wedding shop so they went inside and tried on Few dresses. There was beautiful ones a purple lace dress stood out to amber for the bridesmaids so she got Isabella to try on. It was gorgeous the style coloring everything so she said that's definitely the dress for the bridesmaid now that's done. Dress for amber now yay. Isabella said that I left few dresses in but if nothing is to liking we can both look but I think there's one there you'd love. Amber went in to the changing rooms she tried on 3 but none stood out to her. There was one last dress. This dress was definitely the one Isabella says yes it beautiful,we both have similar tastes and they both laughed yes we do. Thank you so much for today Isabella I actually enjoyed it. Right now that's done we need go look at the cakes designs and flowers we need have all done before head home and tomorrow we will get the invitations bought. Amber thanked Isabella again and says I don't think I would of been able to manage this myself so thank you. Hey that's what best friends are for amber. After that we need get a dress for your engagement party also. So they went down to the shops this stage it was 1pm. I've doctors at 3 so need be back time dAmon coming with me. How about we just get dress for engagement party and leave rest till tomorrow but we're no panic with them yet as long as we have dresses and you sorted we're good. Taylor will have take Damon out for the groomsmen suits also since he is Damon's best man at the wedding. Amber could imagine that day as Damon isn't much of a shopper but suppose if Taylor here he'll help him out. On to next shop we haven't much longer left. We went into river island. We tried on few things they were all nice so we bought them. Damon mind linked me 'hey gorgeous how's shopping going? It's going good got the dresses main things. Did you no that Isabella has engagement party for us tonight. Haha no I didn't but it will be ok so don't worry you be with me. I know we just on way back now and then we go then to scan. I can't wait see you soon babe. Then Damon cut of the mind link and we both headed home so me and Damon then could go to hospital for my first scan. I was curious to no was I going to have one baby or twins possibly. I didn't mind if had twins we could have s girl and boy for each of us to mind. I was getting excited. We arrived then at the hospital and Damon was there. Isabella says I'll see you at home I've so much get organized for tonight. Shall we head in? We shall. They say at the reception nurse came out ms amber please. We got up and headed in. The nurse told me lay down on bed and lift up down. I'm going to put jelly on your stomach it will be cold but will help me see baby clear on the screen. She was right it was freezing but was ok after Damon holded my hand beside the bed. You must be the daddy. I am indeed right let's have a look o the screen we were looking couldn't under stand we're baby was. So the nurse pointed out to us but when she pointed she says that's strange there two heartbeats. Congratulations guys you are having twins ms amber and Damon.