28

I woke up then and Damon wasn't there I could smell food. I got out bed and went down stairs and Damon had breakfast me ready outside  it was such a fab morning. Good morning babe you sleep ok? I did unfortunately someone left me haha but I'm happy anyway  i got breakfast cooked for me.  So we went outside and had our breakfast was so nice as this is our last few hours here. We finished breakfast and waited a bit tummy's settle. I just took of my pjs and went in to the pool I loved it I'd love a pool at our house I'd be in it every day if could. Damon then jumped in after me. I was sad to leave but had children go home to. We messed about in the water and  started kiss. Damon was a bit sad to we had go home but we said when Caleb and clary hey older we will come out again and take them with us. We then got a shower after the pool and I wore dress cardigan I was just comfy in them. I think most holiday I wore dresses. Comfort was more I wanted than be stuck jean shorts especially in this heat. Of course today it was hottest ever  today 30 degrees and I'm like why would today have be the hottest I don't think I'd be able stock 25 degree either mind 30🙈. Once I went our front I went out wee walk with Damon and you no what what was I complaining about it's just wonderful and I did have no problems with it. Very strange so is. We went down good bit walk didn't go to far as our cab was getting us less hour so we started make our way back. We tidied a bit already but just wanted make sure house was spotless. It was sad to have to leave I think I'll miss the pool more. But I knew we'd be back again with us or we'd being our kids. Hour later heard horns beeping it was the cab. I felt sad cause we had so much happen while hear with finding out I'm pregnant and then the miscarriage. It hit me then and I started Cry. Damon knew what was wrong as mates they can sense when I'm hurt mad or sad it's great to feel what other feels. We started get in to the cab and make our way now to the airport.